York YCIV0177 Chiller

Does anyone have any info on this guy? Training manual, service manual? Any info on the control panel? I have to learn this chiller and I'm hunting for literature. A link would be helpful.

thanks
    Doug

The York site was taken down when JCI bought them. If no one here can email you IOM, contact york to purchase one. They also offer a training course in PA if your company will send you which they will provide you with the books and troubleshooting info.

If you have any info. on a YCAV there should not be to much difference between the two except appearence. Also if this is new which it is there should be an IOM in some ones hands.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Sent you a PM with an email addy .

Contact him ,tell him I gave you his email,explain who and where you are,I think he can help you.

Thanks!!! We had one system of one chiller go down..leak..lost 170 lbs of r134. The warranty tech gave me one manual. Will contact your source as I still need a manual for the Frick compressor for oil changes and maint. issues.
    Doug

FYI. Direct word from factory training. I was told that the only time the oil filter gets changed is when the DP gets too high. I was commenting in class on how much of a pain in the butt it is since there is no was to easily isolate the compressor. They said there is no need to replace as part of the annuals anymore.. Just does not sound right to me.

Attended lattitude class was pretty good class and they had some of their expermintal YCAV's and practice yciv's that they had not even printed manuals for we got prelim manual I believe and at the time instructor said unit manuals were almost identical if I recall correctly.

The units are identical electrically the only difference is the refrigerant circut design everything moved to the front for sound reduction in compartment areas.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !