Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 45
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    san jose,ca.
    Posts
    5,285
    That 880 drive is a nightmare.
    I did the hvac install at a supermarket on tenneyson road & complaind to myself every morning for the drive.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    That 880 drive is a nightmare.
    I did the hvac install at a supermarket on tenneyson road & complaind to myself every morning for the drive.
    i live off of tennyson....

    i have to leave by 7am to beat all the traffic and get to school around 8...

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    san jose,ca.
    Posts
    5,285
    The market was called CHEVAZ super mkt. I`ve done 6 of them around the bay area. I started a new restuarant in brentwood this morning.
    680 to 580 to vasco road, what a long drive.
    Good luck in school.. BIGBIRD

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    The market was called CHEVAZ super mkt. I`ve done 6 of them around the bay area. I started a new restuarant in brentwood this morning.
    680 to 580 to vasco road, what a long drive.
    Good luck in school.. BIGBIRD
    yeah, that is down the street from me...

    watch out going through vasco...

    what company do you work for?

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    san jose,ca.
    Posts
    5,285
    For myself. I`ve been in the trade for 40 years & have my C-20 for 34 years.

    I`m an old man who won`t retire.
    I think i came here with the donner party..

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Victoria,Tx
    Posts
    6,680
    Hang tight with BigBird. With me you probably hear a boom.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    welcome

    i wanna see some pic's of that coupe

    cuz this is all that coupe is gonna see

    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    welcome

    i wanna see some pic's of that coupe

    cuz this is all that coupe is gonna see


    http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t=DSC01099.jpg

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    welcome

    i wanna see some pic's of that coupe

    cuz this is all that coupe is gonna see

    gonna take a guess that it is a short wheel base car, back half with ladder bars, looks like a 9in...

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    you have any more pics of your car?

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallBlockCoupe View Post
    gonna take a guess that it is a short wheel base car, back half with ladder bars, looks like a 9in...
    that's not a coupe, it's a 5.slow i have a 92 htachback LX 5.slow lol looking good though


    stock wheelbase car, back half, you could say that lol ladder bars, and yes a 9 incher, one of the best things ford ever made!

    but don't think you're the only one working on something around here, this is what my car looked like three weeks ago...



    it's sad to see it tore all to peices, but it will look and run much better after this year
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    that's not a coupe, it's a 5.slow i have a 92 htachback LX 5.slow lol looking good though


    stock wheelbase car, back half, you could say that lol ladder bars, and yes a 9 incher, one of the best things ford ever made!

    but don't think you're the only one working on something around here, this is what my car looked like three weeks ago...



    it's sad to see it tore all to peices, but it will look and run much better after this year
    hey we all gotta start somewhere... im only 21 with a part time job and going to school full time...

    what year nova is that?
    those are some mighty wide skinnys you got on that thing..
    what size is that SB?
    whats teh engine setup...

    i know im gonna here some **** but my "coupe" is a bastard child..
    sbc powered ford....
    its a 377ci destroked 400, 13:1 c/r, dart 215cc iron heads, vic sr intake and quickfuel 750 carb...with a big shot plate...went 9.8 @135 in a buddies 34xxlb car...
    gonna be a stock suspension car... someday ill drop some coin on a ladder bar setup...
    im going to be using a 8.8 with all the bells and whistles done... doesnt make enough power to turn a 9in over or the power to break a 8.8...

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    "Bay Area", Cali
    Posts
    167
    http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t=26851417.jpg

    This is how the interior is now... waiting for save up for the 12pt cage [8.50 legal]
    then start doing the wiring..

    http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t=9e8cf42b.jpg

    oh yeah its a street car...

    who else on here has a money pit?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image