Great Qoutes from the "Unbiased" Media

Chris Matthews “won” the dubious honor of Quote of the Year for gushing over a Barack Obama speech back in February: “I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often….And that is an objective assessment.”
    Top runner-up for Quote of the Year went to Reuters for this ridiculous post-election headline: “Media bias largely unseen in U.S. presidential race.”

The Obamagasm Award
    "Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope." — Time’s Nancy Gibbs in the November 17 cover story.

From Camelot to Obamalot Award
    "Today, the audacity of hope had its rendezvous with destiny....Obama is now an adopted son of Camelot. His candidacy blessed not just by the Lion of the Senate, patriarch of the clan, but by JFK’s daughter." — David Wright on ABC’s Nightline January 28.

Admitting the Obvious Award
    “When NBC News first assigned me to the Barack Obama campaign, I must confess my knees quaked a bit....I wondered if I was up to the job. I wondered if I could do the campaign justice.”
    — NBC reporter Lee Cowan in an article for NBC’s “The Peacock” advertising supplement, March 23-29.

The Irrelevant Reverend Wright Award
    "To see his [Jeremiah Wright’s] career completely destroyed by three 20-second soundbites, all of the work he has done, his entire legacy gone down the drain, has been absolutely devastating to me — to him, sorry....We are still a racist country." — Washington Post writer Sally Quinn on PBS’s Charlie Rose, April 30.

There are lots more on the links below. It anyone doubts the media bias to the Democrats, the left and the far left check this out or if anyone wants to find more extremely biased reporting done by our commie press on this campaign just check it out.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/press/2...ss20081222.asp

http://www.mrc.org/
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I quit listening to MSM broadcasts a long time ago. All they are good for now is the ocassional laugh.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I have been consumed by private moments alone with the Obama shirtless photo.

Quote Originally Posted by homersodyssey View Post
    Homer you need to put a little commentary in your threads and a quote to show what it is all about for folks to take interest and besides it is in the rules not just to post a link without a least some commentary. That's why you had no one responding to it.

Heck those quotes were just to good not to post a few and show everyone what it is all about without them having to take the time to check a link which may or not be worth their while.

"Multiple postings within a short time frame by the same member with little original content or only links is considered SPAM"
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Bingo.
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. – Abraham Maslow