Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Pretty sad, they feel that you "owe" it to them. It has become expected of you to give them this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    As of today, only 3 people have thanked me.
    Same bonuses as last year and some were more.
    Will re-think this next year for sure.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

I'm getting to where I can walk almost like a normal person again. still no paycheck , but a pretty good trade
    Be happy with what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    I've never had a bonus at Christmas.

Twilli says thats unusual.

Twilli stopped giving them out several years ago, the reason is simple, Twilli much like Stamas never got a real thank you or a gift from the "guys". So now Twilli gives himself a bonus and always give Twilli and big thank you and always buys Twilli something nice. Twilli's way of saying thank you too Twilli.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

I was wonce working for this man and he always gave a Ham for Christmas bonus. I always said thank you, most of the others didn't. One year I got some of the guys to donate and give him a free dinner at SaltGrass steak house. Man was he surprised, in fact he tryed not to take it. Little did we know, he gave no ham that year.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says thats unusual.

Twilli stopped giving them out several years ago, the reason is simple, Twilli much like Stamas never got a real thank you or a gift from the "guys". So now Twilli gives himself a bonus and always give Twilli and big thank you and always buys Twilli something nice. Twilli's way of saying thank you too Twilli.

So did Twilli go to Rural King and buy something nice then? If I know Twilli whatever he bought he got the lowest price?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    So did Twilli go to Rural King and buy something nice then? If I know Twilli whatever he bought he got the lowest price?

Twilli says yes they sell Lennox parts there....
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

I got my bonus... an end of October layoff.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says yes they sell Lennox parts there....
    But you can get a better deal from me!

Well, I was wrong. I did get a small bonus this year. The company owner gave out gift cards to use at one of our national customers. It's a great place and they usually have something I need.
    I'll be getting a Thank You card to send to him real soon!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

Yeppers. I got my first ever Christmas bonus. I thanked each owner individually as well as the GM.

Then, I went home and handed it to my wife. She's been through a lot lately and needs a nice little shopping spree.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Yeppers. I got my first ever Christmas bonus. I thanked each owner individually as well as the GM.

Then, I went home and handed it to my wife. She's been through a lot lately and needs a nice little shopping spree.
    You just did not have the courage to keep it, the dog house is cold this time of the year.

LOL...

She never would have known.

It's all good. I'm buying a new set of irons and a driver in the next few weeks.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

I've been through a lot lately too...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast