Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    will you talk to mine?? oh, he blames everything on corporate
    do you work for Service Experts? cause that's the same crap i heard when i worked at one, a raise, borrowing the truck, wanting a day off....

usually just give a turkey or a ham out for christmas evey year-- every year - don't count on the enconmy- lets eat !!!!!!!!!!!

No Christmas bonus, no Hanakah bonus, no Ramadan bonus, no Halloween bonus, no Mothers day bonus, no Easter bonus.
    Read, read, read!

We got bonuses every year but last and this. Crap. Business has been way down in '07 and '08. Anyone who EXPECTS a bonus does not have a good understanding of the definition of "bonus" in the context of business.

No bonus? Get over it. I'm thankful to have a job...6-7% don't.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

We get safety incentives. No accidents $50, no injuries $50 and no recordables $50. They also give us $50 during hotspells to buy beverages with as an apreciation thing. Can't complain, beats a blank.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJC View Post
    do you work for Service Experts? cause that's the same crap i heard when i worked at one, a raise, borrowing the truck, wanting a day off....
    Always Redoing Something

i quit earlier this year, because i am not a big fan of performance pay... they begged and pleaded for me to come back, and after 6 weeks of negotiating i came back at a agreed hourly wage.

couple weeks ago he came to me and said that i have to go on performance pay, he said " unfortunately it's out of my control, corporate wants everybody to be on performance" lol i said "unfortunately it's in my hands, and i can do something about it"

lol start my new job after the first
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Thumbs up

More power to you!!! If more people would stick up for themselves in this industry, it would be a much better place to work. Employers dump all over alot of the guys. The spineless sheeple are afraid of their own shadows.

I like where I work, good company, bosses are great, got no complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    Always Redoing Something

i quit earlier this year, because i am not a big fan of performance pay... they begged and pleaded for me to come back, and after 6 weeks of negotiating i came back at a agreed hourly wage.

couple weeks ago he came to me and said that i have to go on performance pay, he said " unfortunately it's out of my control, corporate wants everybody to be on performance" lol i said "unfortunately it's in my hands, and i can do something about it"

lol start my new job after the first
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

I gave the guys the usual weeks pay as a Christmas bonus , and a choice of the day before or day after off with pay. I did spread the bonus over 5 weeks thought an extra days pay each week for the last 5 weeks because cash has been tight.

My last bonus was in 1989.It was 2 weeks pay and we also got to cash in any unused sick days.

yes, I never look forward to a bonus.... if and when I get one it goes to charity..... I went to work for my present company at an agreed upon hourly rate and a couple of other factors..... a bonus was not one of them.

You have a job and two kids in college...... get down on your hands and knees and thank the lord for that.... or if not a religious person..... just think about the state of this country right now.......people losing jobs, their homes....their lifes savings.....

You were able to sit in a warm comfortable home tonight and get on a computer..... probably were not hungry when you sat down either......

You are quite lucky....

We got a bonus. Everbody in the whole hosipital. They gave us all a $300.00 bonus. After taxes it was a $200.00 bonus.

Thats Why I do side work. I have insurance and am lic.'ed. I am a hard worker and am willing to learn what I don't know. Not taking food off anothers plate, putting more on mine.
    Ilove to work for the money. Don't expect anything to be given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sarge View Post
    No Christmas bonus, no Hanakah bonus, no Ramadan bonus, no Halloween bonus, no Mothers day bonus, no Easter bonus.
    What about that german sports car you get drive around?...

We got a bonus and I'm always grateful for it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast