+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best grinders for seasonings

Post Likes

Best grinders for seasonings

I just recently picked up a cheap battery operated pepper mill thinking I'd try out not wearing my wrist out to season a meal. Found out it actually does work but could be better. What is the very best grinder/mill for pepper, salt and other seasonings? Anyone find battery operated that works well and holds a good amount? This cheap one is flimsy and WILL break, probably sooner rather than later. Since I realized the better quality of the fresh ground stuff I've been buying everything I can unground!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Post Likes
    Mrs reb77, I like my cuisinart coffee grinder to work on every seed I want to be powder in seconds.. It is not battery operated so guess that makes it grind faster. I like you love fresh ground pepper and other seasonings
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Post Likes
    You can get monteal steak seasonings in their own grinder now--good stuff!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Post Likes
    I still love the old school Mortar and Pestle
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
    Jerry Garcia

Post Likes

Well, you're no help!

Guess I oughta research on line. Problem is, they look nice and then you get it and its a cheap piece of plastic gizmo that'll break ASAP. That's what I have now (yeah, the picture looked like stainless steel or chrome) and I know it won't last long. Gears appear to all be plastic as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in