Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

taxation without representation?

looks like this country's illegal political system of theives and criminals both republican and democrats are serving their illegal federal reserve defiantly right before our eyes....the raping continues while hard working "true" citizens of this country continue to turn a blind eye and do nothing...truly amazing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081222/...ltdown_secrets

Unhappy On another similiar note

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    looks like this country's illegal political system of theives and criminals both republican and democrats are serving their illegal federal reserve defiantly right before our eyes....the raping continues while hard working "true" citizens of this country continue to turn a blind eye and do nothing...truly amazing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081222/...ltdown_secrets
    We as taxpayers should revolt and quit paing any type of in come tax.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    We as taxpayers should revolt and quit paing any type of in come tax.
    I'm about ready for a revolution. Our government is not only no longer ours, it has become our enemy.

Just remember, we need to get the military on our side for the revolution.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

under the Constitution, the American citizens (including politicians) are protected against being attacked by our military, this is strictly a civil matter

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm about ready for a revolution. Our government is not only no longer ours, it has become our enemy.

Just remember, we need to get the military on our side for the revolution.
    I'm with ya brother. And you are probably right about the military because this 250 thousand man armed alliance Obama is going to form WILL be used against US citizens. It's a back door methodology of using the military against it's own people. (Sounds like Nazi all over again) Of course I don't what the big deal is, the Clinton administration trampled over that along time ago at Waco and Ruby ridge.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    under the Constitution, the American citizens (including politicians) are protected against being attacked by our military, this is strictly a civil matter
    Once the revolution begins, the Constitution is no longer valid. Not that it is being adhered to very much any way

interstate 35 will take you to either Mexico or Canada. if you vote you are not being taxed without representation. every year, the same people are reelected, or it seems that way. term limits would be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    interstate 35 will take you to either Mexico or Canada. if you vote you are not being taxed without representation. every year, the same people are reelected, or it seems that way. term limits would be a good thing.
    There's a time to leave a country you are not comfortable with and there's a time to revolt against a country whose government has changed to being against it's citizens. I think it is time for the revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There's a time to leave a country you are not comfortable with and there's a time to revolt against a country whose government has changed to being against it's citizens. I think it is time for the revolution.
    well, that time happened with the passage of the Patriot Act, which I believe you favored.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well, that time happened with the passage of the Patriot Act, which I believe you favored.
    That may have been your time, but it was not mine. Don't you need to take a nap?

The founding fathers warned us that we would lose this nation (Constitution) if the public did not keep themselves educated (on the Constitution) and informed on what the government was doing. This, IMO, is what we have become.

I for one will be standing up and speaking out much more than ever before and will be re-educating myself and others along the way. Too many people have either forgotten history, or were never properly taught it in the first place.

This nation, as well as the rest of the world are on a slippery slope and I think these next four years are crucial to democracy and freedom.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    The founding fathers warned us that we would lose this nation (Constitution) if the public did not keep themselves educated (on the Constitution) and informed on what the government was doing. This, IMO, is what we have become.

I for one will be standing up and speaking out much more than ever before and will be re-educating myself and others along the way. Too many people have either forgotten history, or were never properly taught it in the first place.

This nation, as well as the rest of the world are on a slippery slope and I think these next four years are crucial to democracy and freedom.
    I'm not totally on board with the Libertarian Party but you should really read some of the topics Ron Paul talks about because He's all about the Constitution, as for us losing our way as citizens you can largely thank public education for that and yes the parents also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast