Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I don't want to derail this thread but it is kinda along the same lines but has anyone else wondered if we have an outpost on the moon that has been kept secret? Do you really think we stopped going there after the Apollo missions? You know, go to the moon and 40 years later , nothing.
    We aren't the ones that have bases up there.

You can't tell me we just lost interest in the moon missions when we had the next two flights built and paid for.

Our highly revered NASA is lying to us…especially when they cut the live feed from the space station every time a UFO approaches, like they did a few months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26-a8r9fjU

Post Likes
    Nowadays after so much globalization people are thinking to go on Mars.

Post Likes
    It will take your whole life to create Mars like Earth.

Post Likes
    I think they only fly them at night after everybody's asleep?

Oh hey; maybe they just leave the headlights off? <g>

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by queequeg152 View Post
    i dont see how it could be possible unless like... they were using some crazy laser based communication. im no expert on these matters, but pretty much any communication from the moon via radio or microwave could be detected trivially from what i understand. maby bursts of radio like microseconds long could go undetected... but idk.

also rocket launches are not exactly discrete events lol. and what about the supply space craft transiting to the moon and back? would they be stealthy like those spy satelites?

its a fun hypothesis to entertain, but i just dont see it could be possible.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    We have Tang now.

And lots of foods that come in tubes.
    I wish I had a $1.00 for every response I deleted.....

"Decidedly Superior in a twisted pathetic way".....

Post Likes
    Oh; I was hoping for more. How long to create Mars to be Better than Earth?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by mohantyj View Post
    It will take your whole life to create Mars like Earth.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Hey; I just thought of something -

How about if we flew over some other planet, like Mars, and set it to orbiting the same path as Earth but six months delayed? If Earth has the sweet-spot orbit then maybe start with moving another planet in to share the same orbit. Earth only uses each bit for a few minutes each year - the rest of the time it's all wide open territory.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    from that other thread i gathered you lived in flordia a bit?

did you ever see the shuttle launch?

i saw like 3 in person when i was there, and i can tell you the most SPECTACULAR launches are at night and are insanely conspicuous.

i saw launches all the way from daytona beach too. not that spectacular from daytona... but you can see a big ass light traversing the sky.

a bigger problem is that its just so easy to track stuff in space where there is no horizon and there is like 0 attenuation from air and water vapor and junk.

i just dont see how anything could leave earth orbit undetected by even 2nd world countries like india.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by queequeg152 View Post
    I just dont see how anything could leave earth orbit undetected by even 2nd world countries like india.
    I don't believe the claims that we have black projects that can leave our atmosphere either.

The flying triangular croft that are seem all around the world are not ours. If we mastered silent flight, gravity and G-force to accelerate to mach in a matter of seconds, someone would have blown the lid on it by now. They haven't.

Then there are the ignorant that say those triangular craft have never been seen in our skies.

Post Likes
    I'll let Amy do the talking

https://youtu.be/Rzoia8b9eL0
    Eric

Post Likes
    It can't be done. Too expensive and too complicated. We can go, but we can't come back, and that is really stupid. Imagine the moon missions if all they did was go there and not come back?
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalms 14:1

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    It can't be done. Too expensive and too complicated. We can go, but we can't come back, and that is really stupid. Imagine the moon missions if all they did was go there and not come back?
    The solution is to first send a team of rocket scientists on a one way mission - to build a refueling station. All subsequent missions would then be two way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    The solution is to first send a team of rocket scientists on a one way mission - to build a refueling station. All subsequent missions would then be two way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    No the first step would be to build a propulsion system that could get there and back twice without refueling. Unless you could make the station where it could manufacture the fuel there you could never keep it supplied. I would be like building a gas station in the middle of the desert that tankers couldn't carry enough fuel to get there and back. If that station is not a refinery with the crude handy what would be the point. If you could build a tanker big enough to supply the station and get back would you really need the station.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast