The Obamanation National Press?

Seems to me that more and more news pertaining to President Obama or any Democratic possible wrong doings are being taken off the air, so to speak, very quickly nowadays.

When I fist logged on to the Internet about an hour ago, there were three articles about Blagojevich, Emanuel and Obama linking the three of them to Blagojevich's attempts to sell Obama's Senate seat. Now; they are all gone.

From what I read, Emanuel, Obama's new Chief of Staff, may have been quite involved in Blagovich's scheme to put a pro union person in Obama's Senate seat. Blagovich would have been given a cushy position with the UAW for his securing that Senate seat with someone who would vote for union promoting bills such as the so called Employee Free Choice Act which eliminates employees voting for unionizing companies;
    Currently, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) holds a confidential vote several weeks after at least 30 percent of a company’s employees sign authorization cards. But EFCA would do away with the voting process entirely – if 50 percent or more of your workers sign those cards, boom: You’re unionized. No more campaigns, no more voting – signatures alone will be enough to get the job done. Also, EFCA would give federal arbitrators the brand-new authority to impose labor contracts in your workplace if you fail to reach agreement with union locals within 120 days of the union’s formation.
    So, are we now only going to get the news that our new leaders want us to get? Are we going to have to endure the drudgery of ultra-conservative talk show rhetoric to get some idea of what may be really going on? Will we soon be reading and hearing only Pravda style news from our media?

I am definitely getting more afraid of my government.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robo, Take a few minutes,have a slug of hooch or an antacid.....

Then look up our new Labor secretary Hilda Solis.

Better make that two slugs of hooch. Than look at her voting record.

Soon? Soon was 20 years ago or longer. The majority of the media sold out years ago. The news monkeys that travel regularly with the president know, if they put out bad press, they'll be off the tour. Put him on point about a subject, out they go. The government has been setting the "tone" of what we hear for years. The buzz words they have been drilling into the sheeples heads is starting to work on large scale levels. If they tell them a blue car is really green, eventualy they will believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Will we soon be reading and hearing only Pravda style news from our media?
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Not only will we only get the information our government wants us to hear but it appears other governments are doing the same.
    http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/t...d=1455&posts=3

The United States and the rest of the world are definitely riding the fascist tide. History tells us where this will lead, which is why history is not taught anymore, at least to the young. The young are the pawns. Without out them, the government will not be able to carry out their plans for total societal domination. This is the golden utopia they hope to reach. Many people will die to chase this dream, MANY. What are you going to do? People are self destructive by nature.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    Soon? Soon was 20 years ago or longer. The majority of the media sold out years ago. The news monkeys that travel regularly with the president know, if they put out bad press, they'll be off the tour. Put him on point about a subject, out they go. The government has been setting the "tone" of what we hear for years. The buzz words they have been drilling into the sheeples heads is starting to work on large scale levels. If they tell them a blue car is really green, eventualy they will believe it.
    So why can President Bush not sneeze without the press condemning him while the press condemned those who dared to say that President Clinton's using his position to obtain adulterous sex in his families home was improper?

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    Not only will we only get the information our government wants us to hear but it appears other governments are doing the same.
    http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/t...d=1455&posts=3
    I want to be behind my new president, but things are getting pretty scary when in this day and age we can be experiencing news blockouts.

I'm starting to thing about the iron curtain and radio free America

but things are getting pretty scary when in this day and age we can be experiencing news blockouts.
    The final blow will be if congress pass' the "Fairness Doctrine". There is nothing "fair" about it.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

The press has been feeding you what they want you to know for years.......now with average Americans, fatter and dumber and lazier, (thx in most part to gov't schools and the gov't in general), they are just more bold about it with no worries about any backlash. What?, Me Worry???...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

So why can President Bush not sneeze without the press condemning him while the press condemned those who dared to say that President Clinton's using his position to obtain adulterous sex in his families home was improper?
    Right on and no one dared mention Obama's middle name during the campaign or the press and Democrats would be all over them. Now we hear that Obama will be using his middle name during the swearing in. The Muslims world wide will celebrate. Obama a Christian, give me a break.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...litics_4660590

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...718255,00.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

why do I have to keep saying this