The Revenge of Joe the Plumber

Another Ohio official bites the dust over the illegal data searching of Joe the Plumber files.

"CINCINNATI – An Ohio agency director resigned Wednesday in the wake of a finding that she improperly used state computers to access personal information on the man who became known as "Joe the Plumber" during the presidential campaign.
    Two other officials who were suspended from their positions for their role in the computer search will not be returning to their jobs, an agency spokeswoman said.
    Department of Job and Family Services Director Helen Jones-Kelley said in a statement accompanying her resignation that she won't allow her reputation to be disparaged and that she is concerned for her family's safety."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081218/...rector_resigns

Ah Joe has the last laugh. Good for Joe. Finally a the muck rakers get what they deserve.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Department of Job and Family Services Director Helen Jones-Kelley said in a statement accompanying her resignation that she won't allow her reputation to be disparaged
    Too late. Sounds like her name should be MUD.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

'justice' always sounds good.

b.t.w. - according to real plumbers, he's not a plumber.

Sometimes when things don't look right its give off a rancid aroma of dead fish on a hot summers day.

There is alot more to the "story" then what was released by the MSM.

In review Helen Jones Kelly, Fred Williams and Deputy Director Doug Thompson who ran the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services took it upon themselves to look up confidential info on Joe.

Doug Thompson behind closed doors directed Vanessa Niekamp a unclassified
    employee under duress to find that info on Joe so it could be released to the press. Jones Kelly then used that info on her Blackberry to release the info to the press.

Vannessa then used her vacation day to leave early and went to the office of inspector general to report what was going on.

Under US Code Title 18,1622 its called "subbornation of perjury.

Who ever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of
    perjury and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years or both.

http://michellemalkin.com

Quote Originally Posted by lanceonthejob View Post
    Yeah, but with a generous donation to HVAC-TALK, he can become "Pro status".

Jim

Actually, I don't think H-Talk accepts donations of any kind.

Maybe the membership committee though!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Actually, I don't think H-Talk accepts donations of any kind.

Maybe the membership committee though!

Yeah well robo and sometimes even Mr. Bill have been known to be a little sneaky there.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I'll betcha he is a lot better than those hacks who claim is not. Go Joe.
    Barry Goldwater

Hey all "real" men are plumbers.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

He might fit the definition of plumber in say, Alabama where all you need is an understanding of how an outhouse operates. The guy is a joke. And i'm sorry, but if you're going to be used as a mascot for a bad presidential campaign, you have to expect people are going to dig up everything they can about you. I'm glad it came out that he doesn't pay his taxes and isn't a plumber. And here in Wisconsin, that kind of stuff can be found easily on the internet. Get with it Ohio.

Heck he can go to Missouri throw down a couple hundred bucks at city hall and be called a hvac pro. Thats all he needs to be a pro here.

But Ohio "my birth state" don't play those silly azz games

Is continuously going back to Joe-Not-A-Plumber or selecting Sarah-Not-An-Intellect-Palin the reason McCain lost?

Both made great comedic fodder for late night TV.