"I don't have any heat."

Found this today on a service call for a homeowner selling his house. Check out that nifty supply. The furnace had a bad blower motor. Needless to say the water heater and that dryer vent has to be moved out of the way. And that nifty supply is going to have to be fabricated properly.

One other thing, the last picture was taken by me standing in the front entrance to the house. The living room is right where the furnace is. Gonna be noisy on TV night.

Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

I vote this the "best dryer vent 2008"

Sure musta been an easy sheet metal install with that cased coil, plenum on a roll and off the shelf pretend elbow/pto/plenum elbow
    Here's your sign...

ouch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chesapeake View Post
    Found this today on a service call for a homeowner selling his house. Check out that nifty supply. The furnace had a bad blower motor. Needless to say the water heater and that dryer vent has to be moved out of the way. And that nifty supply is going to have to be fabricated properly.

One other thing, the last picture was taken by me standing in the front entrance to the house. The living room is right where the furnace is. Gonna be noisy on TV night.

Did you charge any extra to remove the tank?.....Is that pvc on the tank? Sometimes my eyes deceive me

No, haven't done the repairs yet. Couldn't get in touch with homeowner to warn him what I was going to charge him.
    Last edited by Mr Chesapeake; 12-22-2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

I liked the fact that some contractor put his name on the furnace.

Jeeezzz.....and that water heater looks like top notch work as well............
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

the line set looks great also!

Quote Originally Posted by jameswimer View Post
    I liked the fact that some contractor put his name on the furnace.
    I'm embarassed to say the contractor is the one I work for. Thankfully we did not install this stuff. Even better, the last tech out here refused to put it under a service agreement.