Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Fireplace Gas valve help..

    From what I can find I have a 710 series robertshaw 750 millivolt gas valve. its a 1/2 1/2 straight through low profile high low valve . I am lookin to replace it with something current .. The only label thats on it is ..
    60034s NAT 1"-4" WC MAX 1/2 PSI.. .. Has anyone seen these before?

  2. #2
    dexon industries has one that is similar

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    S.E. Pa

    Exclamation forum move

    This needs to be moved to the Fireplace Forum.

    You should get a fireplace pro to inspect the fireplace and perform the work. You can replace the valve only with one from the mfr. approved for that unit. Non-OEM parts will void the warranty and listing and is unsafe.

  4. #4
    thank you I will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event