Post Likes

Engine Watchdog Lockup

Once in a while I have to force a reboot on an FX70 Jace remotely with the Application Director. There is another FX70 connected to this one via the Niagara network but that one seems fine. This is the main one that locks up, it has all of the graphics and trends on it but it doesn't happen very often maybe once or twice a week for the past couple weeks. There is plenty of heap memory available too. I'm only using 52MB out of 331MB. This is the error that I get.

engine watchdog: station WA ENGINE LOCKUP DETECTED
    engine watchdog: station WA ENGINE WATCHDOG - KILLING VM
    app: killing station WA
    app: stopping watchdog for station WA
    RebootServlet: forced reboot request received
    niagarad: stopping
    system shutdown starting.

I did some searching on this forum and on Niagara central but couldn't seem to find a solution. Has anyone ran into this before?

Post Likes
    How old is this 70?

Do you have any discreet totalizer blocks anywhere on the station?

There was an issue a while back where discreet totalizers were causing that exact same issue.

Post Likes
    The 70 is brand new, its only been up and running since March. I don't have any totalizer blocks or extensions anywhere.

Post Likes
    Check the date code.... if it's 1402 or earlier, then they have a recall on it. Information is on JCI's Connected Community site.

Post Likes
    Thank you I will look for the info on that site