Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would check the return air humidity and mixed air temps thay look a little low=-)

I always liked working with Pneumatics. I do a lot of work in VA and I actually refurbished the cooling tower at Lake Braddock High, but this was mid 80's the school was probably half the size and had an absorption chiller. I'll bet the chiller and tower are gone by now. Those panels look pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneuma View Post
    I always liked working with Pneumatics. I do a lot of work in VA and I actually refurbished the cooling tower at Lake Braddock High, but this was mid 80's the school was probably half the size and had an absorption chiller. I'll bet the chiller and tower are gone by now. Those panels look pretty nice.
    [I know this is an older thread, but I just looked at it for the first time since January]

Hey, I went to school there for 3 years! Lake Braddock was a fun place. I really got interested into HVAC when I went there. First year I was there was the year before they started on the big renovation. During the renovation, all of the t-grid was removed from the school and it was cool to see all of the new VAV boxes, ductwork, M and T Series AHUs get installed. I remember that there is now 1 large and 4 smaller cooling towers serving the school.

Oh, here are two pictures from the 1962 Blueprints for the from Loudoun Valley.

Here is the exhaust fan (aka former A/C) backstage. We call her "Big Sucky"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12