Question anyone looking for help

Hi my name is mike and I have just under 2 years experience in hvac I am currently living in Dekalb area I have an hvac certifcate universal cfc card and do have a Pipefitters C card I worked for a Commercial service company just out of school and have experience with residential and commercial rooftops. This company also did startups on various rooftop units for Carrier which I had helped with. I havent worked in the field for about a year since being laid off but had worked for a friends business all year which was unrelated to the hvac field. I am hard working and reliable and enjoy a challenge looking for a company that encourages continued learning and job training looking to take my career to a new level and learn the most I can. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Well, I can't say my Co. will give you advanced training but I think we are looking for someone to fill a Chicago position. We do Commercial accounts.

E-mail me in my profile if you are interested.
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

We're looking for someone in your area to do service in deep soth area's if u want email me resume i'll see if u fit with our team i run techs in chi-town area you'd start off as a trainee cause you don't have 5 years experience but if willing to learn the sky's the limit we do everything from p/m's,energy management,controls,etc so send to sphillips0937@sbcglobal.net .