+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Grinch that stole Christmas he he

Post Likes

The Grinch that stole Christmas he he

Quoted this customer for evap last summer, but the customer decided they didn’t need it, the unit‘s fine after 2 lbs. of R-22. Got the call today no heat, the customer wants’ it charged and there thinking about replacing that evap now. It’s FHP EMO24

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nu2no View Post
    Quoted this customer for evap last summer, but the customer decided they didn’t need it, the unit‘s fine after 2 lbs. of R-22. Got the call today no heat, the customer wants’ it charged and there thinking about replacing that evap now. It’s FHP EMO24
    huh i dont get the pics??
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    82.5 amp is in outerspace for a two ton

Post Likes
    LOL!!! I scrolled through that and seen a pic of a disconnect laying on the ground!! I hope that was just during a replacement

btw I guess they need a new unit, hey?

Post Likes
    No that customers siding contractor grounded that disconnect, replaced the duel run cap, quoted hanging the disconnect, but customer refused.

Post Likes
    Is the service to the unit even big enough for 80 amps? Who wired that thing, the house is gonna burn down.

Post Likes
    In rush hit 90 I hit hold as it went in overload, cycled it four times and took my SPP7 back off, I think it was an 30 amp circuit with a FPE breaker :}
    Last edited by 2nu2no; 12-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Post Likes
    You know that pic with the auto fuse on the low volt isn't a bad trick... In a pinch it could work, just have to remember that it is 24vAC and not 12vDC...

As for hitting 90 amp inrush, it's amazing that nothing melted down or arced..
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    A 5 amp fuse will save a lot of transformers, but not all, the 50va transformer is 2.08 FLA, I thought that fuse trick up in a crawl space for Harmony III controlling a two stage Lennox. 90 amp FPE Breakers are known not to trip, I believe that’s why there out of business.

Post Likes
    Good job finding the leak on the comp body , those are always such a pain to find. After all everyone knows Comp bodies dont leak its always in the piping.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in