Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Reliability-

atufano- thanks. I have been actively interviewing our local heating service guys about just that issue. The consensus seems to be that the MPO is better than the LE. It is also 100 lbs heavier.

The Buderus is very popular here. I have been looking at the G125BE which has the 89% AFUE to satisfy the bureaucrats for rebates etc. I don't see a 2104 on their website.
    My problem is that I have 2 people right now ready for cheaper than Buderus boilers. I have to settle on a budget line. Something not as heavy as Wiel McLain Ultra at 630 lbs! I think the Triangle Tube must sit hot all the time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinCorr View Post
    My problem is that I have 2 people right now ready for cheaper than Buderus boilers. I have to settle on a budget line. Something not as heavy as Wiel McLain Ultra at 630 lbs! I think the Triangle Tube must sit hot all the time, right?
    Baisi b-4. Weighs about 300lbs. Made in the same factory as Buderus (I think). They are competitively priced and I've done 3 of these, no problems. Tekmar, indirect, riello and you're done.

http://www.qhtinc.com/pdf/b10final.pdf
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Baisi

Good suggestion I think. Probably just what I am looking for. I have read their websites and noticed the name on various websites.

The only reason it was not on my short list is because there is no distribution here.

As I always brag, I did once, long ago introduce a new system to Alaska (EK), so I have been reluctant to start that over again and sell boilers not carried here. It was a good experience but I am old

What the heck, I can call them this week and see what the shipping would be for a few units.

Thanks again. I appreciate any ideas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12