BOYCOT BESTBUY!!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

BOYCOT BESTBUY!!!

I walked into Bestbuy yesterday to price an item. When I saw on the front door that it said "Happy Holidays" and below, "something in spanish". I assumed it said "Happy Holidays".
    I was so pissed, Immediately left and drove off.
    The farther I drove the more pissed I got, I called 411 and got the # to the store. Asked for the Manager and expresed how upset I was at the signs on the door, and I would not return, he started to argue with me, and asked if I new that 14% of the people in this Country are Hispanic? I said, what does that have to do with this, you can't even put Merry Christmas on the door? He then said the Spanish verbage was "Merry Christmas". WTF, can't say it in English but it is OK in Spanish??
    By the way, it did not say Merry Christmas in Spanish, it was " Happy Holidays.

Anyway, he proceeded to argue some more and suggested I take my business up the street, I informed that I definitely would.

This link is a scary video that shows what we are up against.
    This Country is becoming more and more like Iraq, Somalia, etc, etc..
    We are slowly becoming Segregated and partitioned, We are no longer Americans, we are African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, etc, etc.
    There is no National Unity anymore, it's all about money and your
    -American group and how it is being prejudiced.
    I hate to say it, but I think this Country is in Deep Sh*t.
    We, ( the average joe), are getting screwed by the Wealthy (Bankers), and the Illegals. Pretty soon there will be no middle class. We are heading to Third World Status.
    I hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me different.

We need to Boycot any and all business' that particpate in this PC BS!! Lets take back our Nation, what's left of it!!
    A local 80 year old lumber/hardware business just went under, partly due to Home Depot, and Lowes. Trade at only local, family owned business', if possible.

Can the global warming people be thrown into a volcano on this one?

Seriously, you should consider exercising your opportunities to speak up more often. Many of us feel frustration at the growth of the big box store mentality. It's not the end of the world.

I think we could consider abolishing the Fed though. Globalization has somehow managed to hijack the sovereignty of the U.S. Congress controlling our own money. That way, sink or swim, we could hold our heads up.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Your a good man drive. I agree with you 100%. I will check out the Best Buys near my place to and see what the deal is. Thanks for the post.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Um......why don't you just go into Best Buy and buy your Chinese made electronics and stop being such a b1tchy, old woman about it. Then go to Wal Mart and buy a whole bunch of Chinese stuff also. Your more of the problem than you think you are.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

To late, I was at best Buy last night purchasing a new Samsung Video recorder. Got a damn good price to. 50 bucks cheaper than anywhere else, even on the net.

However the nice lady (hey she had a nice butt) said "Happy Holiday's" and I said rather loudly "NO I WON'T HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY, I'm going to have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, because I believe in JESUS. So merry Christmas"

she said Merry Christmas to you to.

ANYWAY, I think this country is going a little to far out of our way to accommodate a few chumps that don't believe in Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, even you heathens
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Um......why don't you just go into Best Buy and buy your Chinese made electronics and stop being such a b1tchy, old woman about it. Then go to Wal Mart and buy a whole bunch of Chinese stuff also. Your more of the problem than you think you are.
    Perhaps you just want to ignore what the subject was on this thread. Why don't you start your own thread about Chinese made goods. This is about calling the "Christmas Holidays" Happy Holidays. I guess we have to spell it out for you. Now do you agree with this complaint or do you also want to take Christ out of the season also. We are waiting for your answer.

He didn't say one way or the other on the Chinese made products. I guess you don't own any your self and live in a cave also.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hey, I'm not a heathen...I'm a heretic!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

I feel that we should claim the state of Alaska as our final refuge. Build a wall around it and shoot any mutha scratcher that tries to get in.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Feliz Navidad......Happy nativity or Christmas.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey, I'm not a heathen...I'm a heretic!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

I feel that we should claim the state of Alaska as our final refuge. Build a wall around it and shoot any mutha scratcher that tries to get in.
    You got it cool. Keep all liberals and non American born out and make German the second language not Spanish.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You got it cool. Keep all liberals and non American born out and make German the second language not Spanish.
    German?? I took 3 years of German ONE..... and I still can't speak the language. Hell I have problems with English
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

I've always hated those big box stores. Once in a while, I'll go to Home Cheapo. I really don't see how much cheaper they are than the local businesses. Walmart is the worst. I avoid that place like the plague. So yeah.....boycotting Best Buy is not so difficult for me.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

I wonder if any of the Best Buy's in Mexico have Merry Christmas in English on there front doors?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    I wonder if any of the Best Buy's in Mexico have Merry Christmas in English on there front doors?
    Don't know about that but I would give you a 100 to 1 it won't be "Happy Holidays" in any language. Have a Merry Christmas Bill.
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast