any work in Atlanta area or South Georgia??

Hybrid View

any work in Atlanta area or South Georgia??

I am looking to start a career in any type of HVAC/Refrigeration job. I graduated from WGTC in LaGrange back in June 2006. I have 2.5 years of schooling experience.
    I live south of ATL International Airport, between Peachtree City and Newnan. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AirconTechy View Post
    I am looking to start a career in any type of HVAC/Refrigeration job. I graduated from WGTC in LaGrange back in June 2006. I have 2.5 years of schooling experience.
    I live south of ATL International Airport, between Peachtree City and Newnan. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm sure you've already thought about the resi and or commercial contractors,have you had any luck?

Not real familiar with many on that side of town.You might consider applying at stationary places like the airport,they have a lot of maintenance staff and many that I met are good people.Being as that is part of the city,might get bit by hiring freeze.

Also might try other large facilities that might have their own staff.
    If worse comes to worse, try apartment communities, they always seem to be hiring(not a good sign,but it would be a job).
    Good Luck
    GO DAWGS!