Thread: Looking Around

Looking Around

I am currently looking for a for a solid residential / commercial Christian owned and operated hvac company in Shelby township Mi. to work for. I have experience in commercial roof top units up to thirty tons and residential split systems limited boiler and heat pump experience as i have not had exposure to these units i have performed over the last four years mostly preventive maintenance and service to Trane voyagers,precedents, and Lennox L series units. my intention is to get into a company were my nights are generally free as once i am back to work i have every intention of going back to school to get my two year degree as i have learned a lot in this trade i now see that though hands is great i need to go to school to tie all that i have learned together my the biggest problem i have at this is completely understanding diagrams i am a pretty good and honest technician with a family that shows up for work that understands the need for a reliable technician as my family also relies on me. my goal is to become at some point a service manager/ technician for those of you that are located in the southern states like South Carolina i will gladly ride down to meet with you as i need a vacation. Please if you are not an honest Christian owner with a need for a technician who wishes to grow with your company do not contact me...

My email is rewdep1863@sbcglobal.net
    E P A universal

GOD BLESS YOU
    Last edited by temp rise; 12-03-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: contact info

i'm christian, but dishonest. you still in?
    when life throws me a banjo, i play it

well maybe i can help you become honest you still intrested