ilon log exporting

I am trying to export a log of kwh using a wattnode on the first of the month. in the ilon user manual it shows how to export the data log using alarm notifier when the log becomes full. The log is going to be used for tenant billing.

I would like to trigger the notifier based on the day of the month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Create a new dynamic NV (for example nvoSend) on the Scheduler Block in LonMaker or LonWatcher or whatever tool you are using. (On the iLON SmartServer you can use the WebUI to create this dynamic NV). Choose SNVT_alarm as the type.
    Then define a Preset vor nvoSend like:
    Send:
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 AL_ALM_CONDITION PR_LEVEL_0 0 <0 0 0 0> 2000-00-00 00:00:00.000 <0 0 0 0>

Idle:
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 AL_NO_CONDITION PR_LEVEL_0 0 <0 0 0 0> 2000-00-00 00:00:00.000 <0 0 0 0>

Then setup a Schedule and set the value to "Send" whenever you want to send the log. (Don't forget to set it back to "Idle" a minute later).

Then use nvoSend as input data point for the Alarm Notifier.
    Remark: The Alarm Notifier could be used to clear your data logger after you send the log. Please have a look into the User's Guide.

Thanks I am using e3 but this gives me a the idea.