Smile Charlotte n.c. rookie looking for a JOB!!

I have been working at a company (small) for about 7 months company just moved out of state, I have my cfc unverisal and am very hungry to learn more,I just made a career change before this I have been Plant mgr for 8yrs,Money was good but this is my PASSION.......I am ready to learn more....Thk you for reading GOD BLESS..

panama city beach (aka lower alabama or LA) FL
    hey kent looking for service or install and are you looking to stay with a small company or would you like to got to a bigger company?

Quote Originally Posted by kenstanton View Post
    I have been working at a company (small) for about 7 months company just moved out of state, I have my cfc unverisal and am very hungry to learn more,I just made a career change before this I have been Plant mgr for 8yrs,Money was good but this is my PASSION.......I am ready to learn more....Thk you for reading GOD BLESS..
    contact me I can help
    I have been in Charlotte from another state for 15+ years
    www.infraredsurvey.com

My father owns a company in Charlotte. What are you looking to do?
    Customer: "I have a problem with my (Non-Descript Heating Appliance). It's really old (somewhere from 3 to 120 Years?) and it used to make a (insert noise here) and now it makes a (insert new noise here). Is that common with (Non-Descript Heating Appliance)'s ? "

Learn and learn

Quote Originally Posted by beckmech View Post
    My father owns a company in Charlotte. What are you looking to do?
    I would love to get a job with your dad and I am open for anything as long as I get to learn and find a home to learn MORE and MORE I love this field...Any quwstion fill free to call anytime and ask for Kenny 704-957-5239...thks hope to hear from you or your dad soon.

This is from kenny you said your dad own company in charlotte do the need any help with service or anything to learn and stay with your dad company

Quote Originally Posted by kenstanton View Post
    but this is my PASSION.
    You must not have been on enough frozen or roasting roofs yet. just kiding..good luck!

Unfortunately, my father isn't hiring right now. But he'll keep your phone number, and keep you in mind. His work has slowed down quite a bit lately Hope you can find something to keep you busy and learning Kenny
    Customer: "I have a problem with my (Non-Descript Heating Appliance). It's really old (somewhere from 3 to 120 Years?) and it used to make a (insert noise here) and now it makes a (insert new noise here). Is that common with (Non-Descript Heating Appliance)'s ? "

Hey Bechmech your dad wouldnt happen to be lou bechman would he,just currious its a small world you know.Infared (JohnC) how are you doing (in a middle eastern voice) budddy call me lets do lunch.

if i were looking work in charlotte, i would get on commercial.

i dunno why you're looking small Co.

there is plenty of work. you gotta find the guy who has proofed his business and is proactive in this economy.

we are still running strong! there are very very few of us working a constant 40 a week around here. actually i am still averaging over 50 a week
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by captinsano View Post
    Hey Bechmech your dad wouldnt happen to be lou bechman would he,just currious its a small world you know.Infared (JohnC) how are you doing (in a middle eastern voice) budddy call me lets do lunch.
    Yeah my Dad is Lou

panama city beach (aka lower alabama or LA) FL
    i know lou too we use to work together b4 he went on his own and a friend (coworker) son works for lou now it is a small world and hope your dad is doing well and that you all have a merry christmas and prosperous new year!