outdoor fire pit

How would I make the connection from the regulator hose to the burner? It seems there needs to be a way to mix the air/gas before going into the burner ? I guess what I am looking for is details on how to connect the hose to the burner to get a proper burn with a nice blue flame.

Hi Bud, just so you know, this is not a DIY website. It is for industry professionals and the website rules and insurance companies forbid us to give DIY information.

DIY may work, but it may not........you may end up with a gas firepit haircut or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by logdoc_rob View Post
    Hi Bud, just so you know, this is not a DIY website. It is for industry professionals and the website rules and insurance companies forbid us to give DIY information.

DIY may work, but it may not........you may end up with a gas firepit haircut or worse.
    Thanks for taking the time to provide absolutely no value - I can see you are a seasoned "professional"

Hey, I don't make the rules and am concerned for your safety. Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted.