Plexus Altitude Server

I have a Circon control system with a Plexus Altitude server. Does anyone know if it is possible to program this system so that you can make global schedule changes. The installer says you can't and i think he is just feeding me a line of _ _ _ _.

Plexus will only allow you to make changes that you have created schedule for in the LNS database, if you have a master schedule for all controllers then you can, but that is only possible in version 3.
    In version 3 you can use the web pages for scheduling, otherwise you have to do it thru the Plexus server.
    Have been down that road and will not use Plexus again,bad news.

Lontshooter

maybe you want to give some more details as to what you are doing...

Quote Originally Posted by lontshooter View Post
    ...Have been down that road and will not use Plexus again,bad news.Lontshooter
    It seems your ax is already sharp... no need for grinding anymore.

i have several school buildings that have Circon controls with a Plexus server bringing them all together. What I need to do is chsnge equipment start schedules. Other systems I use such as Alerton or Honeywell allow me to enable the start schedules via one globale command. The contractor that installed the Plexus server is telling me that this is not possible with this system and my techs have to pull up each piece of equipment and change its schedule. Any ideas.....

Just bind all the devices to a single schedule output and you now have a global schedule point.

thanks sysint! I'll give that a wirl. What part of the country are you in?

Midwest. I rep Loytec. If you have time, give me a call or email.

Further on the Circon. You should look at their help sections in the plugins on scheduling so you can see the priority on scheduling. Dependent on what you want to do will help you decide what to bind.

Regardless, people typically bind scheduling from AHU controllers to their associated VAV's.

You probably could even make a global enable point on your UHC300 programmables to be available on a condition setup. Something like if global scheduling = yes than follow some group trigger.

All it seems you want to do is schedule everything concurrently, which IMO is a bad idea. I'd hate to see the demand charge on that one... Maybe also look into OST functions with Circon controllers.