Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Obama got elected

Some amusing stuff Obama supporters said during an interview: http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

I heard of this site on O'Reilly tonite.

I suppose a few morons voted for McCain also...

They had a head start in 04 with the likes of the Democracy Alliance.........

George gona get bush Soros. And the likes of Norman stop Robert Bork Lear.

And add in CBS NY Times, LA Times The Wall St. Journal.

I read that it was the large urban centers that got Obama elected.....urban centers with lots of rap and hip hop and soul tv and radio stations....

Many Obama voters at exit polls didnt even realize they voted...many of the people appeared dazed and confused...all of them saying the last thing they remembered was turning on the radio or tv and hearing the Obama chant......

Id be real carefull listening to that video...might find yourself down at your local polling place in your pajamas in the middle of the night...

I find it amazing that an Obama supporter has no clue who Nancy Pelosi is, the first female Speaker of the House, and second in line to the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    Some amusing stuff Obama supporters said during an interview: http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

I suppose a few morons voted for McCain also...
    That's not so andy. You would have to go far and wide to find any McCain supports like those Obama supporters which which they picked at random on the street. Give us a break. I can't think of any McCain voters that I know who would come close to the ignorance shown on that video. . That statement of yours is too much and very condescending and untrue. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Many Obama voters at exit polls didnt even realize they voted...many of the people appeared dazed and confused...all of them saying the last thing they remembered was turning on the radio or tv and hearing the Obama chant......
    They may well have voted for McCain...

When one realizes how dis-informed the public is, and how easily they are lied to and believe it... one must also believe in a merciful and patient God... because otherwise this country would have self distructed a long time ago.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I'm still is a state of disbelief.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    I find it amazing that an Obama supporter has no clue who Nancy Pelosi is, the first female Speaker of the House, and second in line to the Presidency.
    Now your making sense. Should have said that in the first post. I can agree with that. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Now your making sense. Should have said that in the first post. I can agree with that. Thank you very much.
    My analysis of things runs deep.

Andy, there are lots of things that get deep. They aren't all good!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Too bad there is no requirement for some kind of "ownership" in our country for people to vote, not necessarily home or property ownership but proof that you have been gainfully employed at least some time in your life and proof positive that you are a legal US citizen. Unfortunately the only proof of ID needed in TX is a water or electric bill. They even have spanish only ballots here.

This video is similar to a pre-election poll in NYC. The pollsters asked Obama supporters if they supported BO's position on various themes. All the themes and campaign rhetoric were from Mccain and just by just implying that these were BO's ideas the people were all for them. They have not a clue what this man stands for or where he is going to take the country, except it will be a change.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

There is no doubt that Americans have been media blitzed to put a Democrat, any Democrat, into the White House. The media started heavily covering the Democratic pre-primaries nearly a full year before we had any clue that the Republican Party was even going to part of the election this time around.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast