Comfortmaker wiring diagram?

I am working on a comfortmaker m/n gnj075n12a1 and I went to order a radiant sense control from the local wholesale house, and they keep crossing it with a new control board. This control is mounted in the burner compartment next to the ignitor. It looks like a single pole double throw heat switch. Does anyone have a schematic or any advice of why they keep giving me a p/n for a new board. Thanks

That's probably the same technology Trane tried and abandoned. You'll just have to get the kit to convert it to modern flame rectification technology.

Thats what the supplier was trying to give me. But i wanted to make sure because i was asking for this part that was essentially a spdt heat sensor/element and they wanted to sell a new control board. They are saying it is aconversion kit but noone knows for what. It wouldn't be the first time I walked out of asupplier with the wrong part.

probably won't be the last.........

I can give you all the reasons, but not in this forum.

Mods, can you move this to Pro, so I can respond ?

From what I understand, that was an abandoned technology - nothing but problems. The only fix is the conversion kit to HSI. Not a bad job, but the instructions are missing one step - off the top of my head, I think it's the neg. press. switch ends up not being connected back to the board. You'll see it when you finish - we change out 4 - 5 of those a year.