+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Good Coke

Post Likes
    Sams club sells Coke in the little glass bottles...not sure if its real sugar or not. But it seems to have a different tastes..more refreshing. Most soft drinks i find sticky

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dave and julie View Post
    And the government made stevia illegal in the early 90's and ruined the taste of Vernor's ginger ale too. It's legal for you to grow, eat and sell as an herbal suppliment, but you better not put it in food. Thank you corn lobbyists!

You can buy Thums Up! (really it is spelled wrong on the bottle) from your local Indian (dots not feathers) grocery store. It's made by Coca-Cola and has the good stuff in it too. It's actually pretty good too.
    Very well said! Enough information where we understand what you mean!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    I bought six Pepsi throwback from Safeway today. Made with natural sugar, got say they are pretty good. They are supposed to be out for a limited time, maybe if they get enough sales they'll be out permantly.
    They also have Mountain Dew throwback with natural sugar.....Both remind me of drinking a pepsi with my dad after he got home from fixin' walk-ins!!
    B-

Anything is possible with God

Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency - F. Leghorn

Ain't I a stinker - B. Bunny

\m/ (>.<) \m/ ROCK HARD!!

Post Likes
    Cola Sugar free exclusively from TESCO. Amount: 2L. Price: In GBP but less than 1US.
    Mine all time fav... consume per bottle per day.

Post Likes
    I found out about Mexican Cokes about 10 years ago and drank them for 2 or 3 years. I even drove 4 hours to Piedras Negras to get cases of the stuff!
    I gained about 25 pounds!
    They are good but be careful,,, sugar in those doses are not good for you and will drain your energy levels and health overall.
    Drink water!

Post Likes
    They are good but be careful,,, sugar in those doses are not good for you and will drain your energy levels and health overall.
    Drink water!
    Or just drink beer.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    I bought a Hank's Orange Cream soda from a Food Lion in Virginia, had cane sugar, real orange juice from concentrate, was very good, and was $1.50 for 12oz www.hanksbeverages.net

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Had some Mexican Coke and now I want more

Does anyone know about what year they stopped making Coca-Cola with real sugar in the US
    They stopped using cane sugar the year they brought out NEW coke.Then they brought out Coke Classic and it had corn syrup instead of cane sugar.(Classic indeed,what a lie!)
    I just recently moved down south and there are real mexican stoes here and yes they have Mexican Coke.It does taste fresher and cleaner than coke Classic,but it too is not the real coke.They musta did some other changes to either cheapen it or make it mix better with corn syrup.,,,,,,, AND YES I AM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE DIFFERANCE.

Post Likes
    They stopped using cane sugar the year they brought out NEW coke.Then they brought out Coke Classic and it had corn syrup instead of cane sugar.(Classic indeed,what a lie!)
    I just recently moved down south and there are real mexican stoes here and yes they have Mexican Coke.It does taste fresher and cleaner than coke Classic,but it too is not the real coke.They musta did some other changes to either cheapen it or make it mix better with corn syrup.,,,,,,, AND YES I AM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE DIFFERANCE.

Post Likes
    Things changed. Root beer now. Especially with Ice cream on top.

Post Likes
    It is not politically correct to lable "sugar" as an ingredient in some brands. I noticed that Koshi, a manufacturer of cereals and granolla bars and other health foods avoids noting that sugar is a component of their processed foods....my wife even beleives this is a very healthy brand....they do not use cane sugar....they us "dehydrated cane juice crystals"!!!!!!
    Joe Watkins
    Advertisment link removed by mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in