Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Something a good friend ran into today"

I'll Let him explain... HAHAHAH My comment is the installer should have been SHOT!

Thanks for posting that for me Willis. This was in the back of a convenient store. At first I thought they were installing them and just had them stacked up to save space, then I saw the line sets and had to go snap a pic with my phone. Wow

Yip and like ya said... When the Compressor has a burn out or the condenser fan
    ceases I guess the Compressor/Fan Fairies are going to change the one on the bottom...

NICE!!!!!!!!! Some People just should not breed!

Well it could be worst the coile's could be veritcal it make's you wonder how long the compressor will run until it lock's up

Well, If they mantain it properly it might last a good long while... But, seeing how they
    store their garden hoses all over the remote ice machine coil make ya also, womder if the mantainance is being done... Probably not...

Wont it suck the hot discharge air off that ac condenser next to it?

The cooler on top for sure... Not so much for the freezer bottom.. but the AC and the freezer may be competing for sure

Boy are you guys dense. Don't you know what a two stage a/c system looks like?
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

HAHAHA

being that the remote ice machine condeser piping is so neatly done and the walk in condensing units bother you?

You know. I run into dumb things like this every once in awhile and then the customer wants to screw wth you and you just want to go bazerk.

Ya thats a garden hose on the icemachine condensor... It's when ya have to change a
    compressor or a condeser fan motor on things like this and then they want to talk ya
    down on price that make me wanta blow up HA... I feel your pain..

Was that a rag head store? Looks like something I used to run across in my refer days.

One of the reasons i quit that part of the biz.

The installer must have read the shipping carton where is says do not stack more than four high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast