Confused Trane Intellipak

I am getting setup to connect an existing DDC system to start stop a trane rooftop with intellipak.

Can any one tell me where i need to terminate to. There are several terminals with no wires. I checked the manual that were left on site and no luck finding that info.

I am pretty sure it is in the wiring diagram. It really depends on how old the gear is. The unit will take an enable signal and go off of discharge air, or you can hit it with a 0-10 vdc off of a card for a discharge air reset for like 55-65 depending on load conditions. Some units use air flow to adjust for cooling load. The OM will have all the info you need. Go to your local Trane parts center and have them print out an OM.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

If you're just going to be using the external stop input, rather than occupied/unoccupied, 1TB4, terminals 17 and 18 would be where your wires go.

Depending on the level of control you wish to obtain you may need to install a "Generic BAS Module" if one does not exist. Give us model & serial Numbers and we can give you more specific information. Also what about the unit do you plan to control?

It is pretty simple if you read the IOM, plain as day.

Is it a Trane DDC system?

All you have to do is read the schematic on the side of the door it says auto/stop and the terminal designations

If all you want to do is stop/start then go to 1TB4, remove the jumper from Terms 17 & 18, and hook up your control wires.

Chiller guy is right, by the way Trane does a very good job with disseminating this info on there website check it out sometime I think you will find the IOM and all related wiring diagrams there