Legacy ALC

Thread: Legacy ALC

Confused Legacy ALC

Anyone out there have a cutsheet for an ALC T540 card? Or for the wall module "ALC-10k-2-RSOC-BM100"?
    Anything on these parts will be appreciated! TIA,
    rad
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Please see attached T line and BAPI documents, hope this helps. T line... you need all the help that you can get..LOL

I'm an old pro at T and Z line, let me know if I can help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

Smile Thanks HotRod!

Thank You for the Docs HotRod. If you lived closer I'd hand this job off to you! (6hr drive from me)
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

A 6 hour drive AND T cards, you poor guy...LOL As I said, if I can be of assistance with those things, give me a yell.

A bit of advice, just because the DO relay closes and you read voltage doesn't mean that the output is good. Those and the Zs were known for the DO relays going bad and you can read voltage but you can't draw a load across it. Also be sure that someone didn't screw up your address number off of the T card chip in your fb 15. Each module is added as a virtual in those, we put a max of 8 addresses on each virtual. I would suggest to only trend the zone temp on those, excess trends slow the communications speed. I rarely work on T cards but it just so happens that I worked on one today.
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

hotrod53 - just noticed in your email what company you're with. i visited your office a couple months ago - had the day with rich f. and a tour of bsl-3 labs in your area in preparation for a job i'm doing. you guys have a great setup there.

How about that.... I'm not in the office very often but if they see me they usually grab me to introduce me to other customers and dealers. I do 100% service so if I'm in the office I'm not making $$.

The owner really did our new offices up right and he's still renovating! We have been in that office for 2-3 years now and what a difference from the other smaller building.

BSL-3 at "the BEAST" (BST)? I did hear that there was another dealer in to see how we do BSL3s but I was out and about that day, sorry I missed you.
    HotRod