Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    183

    This Change Is Great!

    After one week of being "President Elect" Supreme Ruler Of The World Obama;

    The Changes are great.

    Let's See:

    Yesterday was Thursday, Change - Today is Friday.
    It rained yesterday, Change - Today is Sunny.

    Will the sheets in the Lincoln Bedroom be Changed after Bill Ayers (Bed Wetter) sleeps there, Be Changed?

    You Betcha,

    Stay Gold,
    Conky

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, near the coast
    Posts
    1,174
    I hope the "change" he talks about doesn't end up being what is left of the pay checks of people who actually work for a living..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Oil and gas prices are falling like a rock. Someone do a search and find where I predicted lower fuel prices as soon as a Democrat was elected.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,524
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Oil and gas prices are falling like a rock. Someone do a search and find where I predicted lower fuel prices as soon as a Democrat was elected.

    Ummmm, it was falling before Obama was anywhere near elected. In part because the stock market has taken a massive dump. And the recent drops are partly because Obama was elected.

    Sooooo, if you're saying that gas prices are falling because the market is craping out because Obama was elected.....then I might agree with you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Ummmm, it was falling before Obama was anywhere near elected. In part because the stock market has taken a massive dump. And the recent drops are partly because Obama was elected.

    Sooooo, if you're saying that gas prices are falling because the market is craping out because Obama was elected.....then I might agree with you.
    You could just agree with me cause you know I'm right, and that it would be uncharacteristic of you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,524
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    You could just agree with me cause you know I'm right, and that it would be uncharacteristic of you
    Someday when you are right, I will agree with you.

    I promise....pinky swear.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by conky View Post
    After one week of being "President Elect" Supreme Ruler Of The World Obama;

    The Changes are great.

    Let's See:

    Yesterday was Thursday, Change - Today is Friday.
    It rained yesterday, Change - Today is Sunny.

    Will the sheets in the Lincoln Bedroom be Changed after Bill Ayers (Bed Wetter) sleeps there, Be Changed?

    You Betcha,

    Stay Gold,
    Conky
    heh.....well done..................

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,548
    Quote Originally Posted by conky View Post
    After one week of being "President Elect" Supreme Ruler Of The World Obama;

    The Changes are great.

    Let's See:

    Yesterday was Thursday, Change - Today is Friday.
    It rained yesterday, Change - Today is Sunny.

    Will the sheets in the Lincoln Bedroom be Changed after Bill Ayers (Bed Wetter) sleeps there, Be Changed?

    You Betcha,

    Stay Gold,
    Conky
    Works for me as opposed to eight years of screwing the country up......like the present clown.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    I have to "change" my underwear more often these days. Everytime I read the latest thing President Obama is planning on doing, I crap my pants again.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,524
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I have to "change" my underwear more often these days. Everytime I read the latest thing President Obama is planning on doing, I crap my pants again.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Works for me as opposed to eight years of screwing the country up......like the present clown.
    Yeah, now that Obama is president-elect, the world is right. The trains will run on time, gas will be free, nobody will be out of work, healthcare will be free...

    ...And then you all woke up.

    Taxes will go up, more jobs will disappear due not only to the higher taxes, but to the increased union jobs thanks to card check and union thugs, higher oil prices when we put oil drilling permanently off limits.

    And all we're left with is CHANGE!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    4,356
    Lets bail out everyone with taxpayer money who wants it. Lets open the floodgates and allow anyone who wants to live in America in. Lets all do what the @#$k we want when we want and let the government pick up the tab. MP3 players for everyone! Now that is some change we can believe in.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Works for me as opposed to eight years of screwing the country up......like the present clown.
    A person who fights producing proof he is legally eligible to reside in the office of the presidency is OK with you?

    The Constitution and laws of this land do not mean much to you do they?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event