Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

When will Obama start acting like a president?

He waited till the last minute during the bailout for someone to call him if he was needed. Now he won't go to the emergency UN meeting cause he doesn't want to confuse people with who is currently POTUS.

Look Obama, you have to meet with foreign leaders. It doesn't matter that you are not offically POTUS. You will be in 2 mo. Now's the time to start acting like a pres. without having to make the hard decisions now. Get in the game will you?!
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

He won't. His plan is not to preside but to rule.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Obama is waiting for advice from the old wind bag Billiary.

Who knows maybe he'll bring some CHANGE

For the parking meters.....................

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    He waited till the last minute during the bailout for someone to call him if he was needed. Now he won't go to the emergency UN meeting cause he doesn't want to confuse people with who is currently POTUS.

Look Obama, you have to meet with foreign leaders. It doesn't matter that you are not offically POTUS. You will be in 2 mo. Now's the time to start acting like a pres. without having to make the hard decisions now. Get in the game will you?!
    At the last minute before the debate John mcCain figred it would be better not to debate at all and so he told BO he was suspending his campaign ( he lied and didn't) and was flying to Washington to fix the Crisis. He got bush to "invite" both candidates and then McCain sat on his hands in the meeting, kept everyone in suspense as to wether he would debate or not and ultimately voted exactly the same way BO did without any leadership comments, then he left DC financial crisis still in full effect. And you look at those events and describe them as BO waiting until the last minute? WOW how can you do that?

I'm guessing we all forgot what a political insider you are. We didn't realize you had all that first hand knowledge. As reported at the time, I remember things slightly differently but hey, I'm not an Obama supporter so that's natural!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Has everyone in their agony just forgotten that George Bush is still the President. For the second time , his administration is having to deal with recession. Let him and his appointees do their job and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I'm guessing we all forgot what a political insider you are. We didn't realize you had all that first hand knowledge. As reported at the time, I remember things slightly differently but hey, I'm not an Obama supporter so that's natural!
    Tell me which point you want supported with links

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Has everyone in their agony just forgotten that George Bush is still the President. For the second time , his administration is having to deal with recession. Let him and his appointees do their job and see what happens.
    Exactly, that it's Bush's meeting with the foreign leaders, not Obamas. Why should he go to a meeting now when more than likely he'll have to have his own meetings with the other world leaders after actually..TAKING OVER? I didn't realize this was a joke site, but man you angry Obama haters are funny.

You need to go back to Move On .org and take achmod with you............................

He didn't do much more than wear the title when he was a senator, what makes you think he'll be any different as prez?

In one sense, I think Mr Obama is acting presidential in staying out of things... he is not the leader (yet)...

Here are a few of my thoughts:

1) If Mr Obama starts acting like POTUS now, he will get blamed for some things that are not his fault... I doubt he will last until the end of the summer (maybe sooner) before folks are blaming him for everything in the world they do not like (similar to the childish way folks blammed Mr Bush for everything under the sun). Some folks are just not mature enough to vote...

2) Honestly, I doubt he knows enough about world economics or world politics to understand what the h*ll he just got himself into... all he wants is the power. Personally, I think he is taking a crash course in understanding the job...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

who said he was a president? he is just a puppet,just like the last 3 we have had.

Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast