Well I had something long posted here but it did not post "dang site problems" it was to long and I am not awake enough to re-post I guess use your imagination.
    My advise to you folks here is to copy and past everything you post somewhere until you see you post come up.
    Probably being screen by a Democrat hackster.

Well I re-found the link anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZvPR09N4Q
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

tolerance, you can clearly see that sphincter lovers practice the "tolerance" that they preach.

they knocked down her cross and stomped on it.

people try to say that Christianity is some distant past myth that has no relevance today, but you'll notice how past the homos were attracted and angered by it when they saw it.

i've said it before and i'll say it again...

the root of all left-wing "liberal" thinking, if you trace it back far enough, is based on hatred for Jesus.

(i found it kind of odd, the media needed to keep saying her first and last name on the air)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    they knocked down her cross and stomped on it.

people try to say that Christianity is some distant past myth that has no relevance today, but you'll notice how past the homos were attracted and angered by it when they saw it.

i've said it before and i'll say it again...

the root of all left-wing "liberal" thinking, if you trace it back far enough, is based on hatred for Jesus.

(i found it kind of odd, the media needed to keep saying her first and last name on the air)
    I agree, if the Homos and Atheists did not truly believe there is a God and He sent Christ as our savior, they could not get so upset at a "myth".

If these were anti-abortion activists marching peacefully on a clinic sidewalk they would be accussed/arrested for hate crimes.

I am really proud that she has the courage to wade into the midst of these perverts. She is right-there with General George Patton.