White Rogers 1F83-277 Ther Heat Pump Propane furnace

I am kinda stumped.. I have a Setup from Goodman.. A GMV95/GCV9 Furnace, adapted to propane, a GHS140421AD Heat Pump, White Rogers 1f83-277 thermostat.
    I would like to run the Heat Pump in the winter and have the furnace come in and turn off the heat pump if it gets too cold. I need a fossil fuel kit to do this.. I am ordering that as soon as I find a supplier. Meanwhile I would like to get the Heatpump on the main stage for the heating and have the furnace available on Emergency heat. I am going crazy trying to figure out how to wire this thing up. I am about ready to just wire up the furnace or the heat pump and wait for the kit.
    Anybody that has some wiring suggestions or a better idea than I have could you please give me a hand.

We will have this thread relocated over to the residential section where it can be better answered, as this section is for building automation.

I also recommend reading the site rules regarding "do it yourself" (DIY) threads, as this one appears questionable to me

TY

Yep.

Thread closed.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.