Thread: Novar Opus??

Novar Opus??

Does anyone know a release date? Or any pertinent information regarding this product? Very interested as we have a crapton of dated Novar systems.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

It's not compatible with Logic One, so don't get too excited.

I don't think Opus is going to be sold to the regular Novar Dealers. I believe I heard that it was only going to be used for the big box chains. It is to encourage the dealers to continue to change to the Trend products and away from Logic One.

yeah, you will never see opus, just tell your customers to replace everything you sold them, what's the problem?

The problem is, Mr. Smith, that Novar Logic One is a virus and it does nothing but consume. I have been sent to destroy this virus. You may call me "The One". I am 6'4" of overweight agility and I have come to rid the controls landscape of this plight.

Just kidding, whats in there is working now. Albeit very inefficient due to the fact of who installed it. Moohahaha.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Agreed, All those years of changing filters and unclogging condensate drains probally does give one alot of time to perfect control stratigy and fundimental electronics

Wink

Touche'