Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    Seems like finding the right employees gets harder every year.....
    the same thing could be said about companies or employers.
    I will take a bullet for my Veto LC tool bag!

weber shoot me an email would ya? Solidsison@msn.com I'll come work 4 u if the scenerio is right...
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Quote Originally Posted by solidsison View Post
    weber shoot me an email would ya? Solidsison@msn.com I'll come work 4 u if the scenerio is right...
    Send me a copy of your resume, and we can talk. Email is in my profile.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    Send me a copy of your resume, and we can talk. Email is in my profile.
    just 1 question... are u 602?
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Quote Originally Posted by solidsison View Post
    just 1 question... are u 602?
    602, meaning union?

We are not a union company.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Web,

you found any jokers to fill your positions?
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    actually, when I was in residential....

I was always #1 or #2 out of all the techs for successful sales leads. 9 times outta 10, the salesman didn't have to show up to do anything but get the papers signed
    Iraqvet (and others)....

Of the very good, and very bad HVAC salesman you've encountered....what have their key attributes been (ie, what makes someone very good, or not)???

Quote Originally Posted by im4snow2000 View Post
    Iraqvet (and others)....

Of the very good, and very bad HVAC salesman you've encountered....what have their key attributes been (ie, what makes someone very good, or not)???

who are you and where did you come from???

Are you a salesman? I will not be giving out pointers on here. You can email me and I can help ya out.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

who are you and where did you come from???

Are you a salesman? I will not be giving out pointers on here. You can email me and I can help ya out.
    email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by I_bend_metal View Post
    The company that Weber works for is a damn fine company.....if I didn't have the ties that job would have been taken....

I just took a job in my area for a similar style company as Weber's......

I will be a selling technician....if I am good at it.....6 figures is not out of the question....
    Went the way of One Hour? You better find those cracks and if there aren't any you still better close on that rust you find. It's too bad too, the world needs more good service people and less scummy sales guys.

Quote Originally Posted by im4snow2000 View Post
    Iraqvet (and others)....

Charisma and the ability to carefully choose your words.

I have a clean record. No felony...no pending. Valid NCDL.....last ticket in 04. Don't do drugs....never have, never will. Good work ethic. Don't take no sh!t from no one. Can be an a$$hole at times. Keep a clean truck. Personal hygene within regs. Slight Anger management issues (Web understands). Have my own hand tools and meters, including a recently won Fieldpiece HG1!!, HVAC and refer experience, general knowledge, common sense, military training...

Damn....wouldn't yall just kill to have someone like me walk through the door looking for a job???
    1. Thanks for serving! (that goes for all who have served)
    2. Yeah yeah... a lot of us ex military types are like that, (Luckily I dont have anger management issues but then I served in the Submarine service and not in the Marines or Army. I could understand those issues).
    3. I would hope the employers would kill for people like us. They dont seem to like they use to. Even though out this way there are tons of undesirables ie. drugs, alcohol, surf, etc...
    4. I would kill for a great job with a great company which recognized their workers. All we hear is complaints and never "Great job". Well... not even "good job".
    And no.... I am not perfect... however... I know I can do better than a lot of techs with 10 - 15 yrs exp and I only have 5.5 yrs.

Bubz
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

By the way..... how do you break into more controls work?
    I do about 95 percent residential. Electronics background and stuck with a most of the commercial we do do (really its not that much). I love controls and would seriously entertain a traveling field service position!!! Seriously!!!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast