Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Pretty much!
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    Pretty much!

I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

WEBER, you said you could offer a six figure salary? I find that hard to believe. All companies now are laying off and will continue to do so. So how is this possible. maybe I can fancy you with my crudentials, but then again I don't want to step on any toes either.....
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoch3T View Post
    I got the same problem here man. They say they can do it, but then can't. If they do learn it they think you should pay them 100k/year
    http://www.acca.org/store/category.php?cid=20
    Problem Solved! Works well as a weed eater
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Web,

Yea, I meant Johnson Controls.Here is a copy of the message.

Hi John, Just wanted to let you know about some great opportunities in almost every area of the United States. If you are not interested, feel free to forward this email to someone that you think might be. Message forwarded from: Johnson Controls, Inc. (see attached) ************************************************** ****************************** ********** We are not asking you to change the world. (see attached) (Oh wait, yes we are.) It is just that we are on a tireless quest to make the places where people live and work more comfortable, safe, and sustainable. It is an exciting time to work at Johnson Controls. We have been at the forefront of energy efficiency, green buildings, and sustainability from the start. From 1990 to 2000, we helped our clients save $16.7 billion by reducing energy consumption. In short, it is the perfect time to be with a company that specializes in conserving what the world is craving. We are seeking Senior Controls Technicians, nationwide, experienced with Building Automation Systems in schools, hospitals, and commercial buildings. Can you install, commission, troubleshoot, and write programs for detailed DDC control systems? Do you know the “ins and outs” of VAV box control? If your answers are “yes” and you understand the critical importance of customer satisfaction, we would love to hear from you. And we will conserve your energy in the application process. Simply e-mail your resume to Robert.E.Griswold@jci.com or call 860-731-4707. This position offers the salary and benefits package that you would expect from a Fortune 100 company. (EOE/AA Employer) ************************************************** ****************************** ************ (see attached) If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, please give this information to them.

JCI meaning johnson controls?

They are closing most of there places in my area, I would be surprised if they are hiring that they are not transfering employees...
    Old, Bald and Cranky

Quote Originally Posted by solidsison View Post
    WEBER, you said you could offer a six figure salary? I find that hard to believe. All companies now are laying off and will continue to do so. So how is this possible. maybe I can fancy you with my crudentials, but then again I don't want to step on any toes either.....
    The company that Weber works for is a damn fine company.....if I didn't have the ties that job would have been taken....

I just took a job in my area for a similar style company as Weber's......

I will be a selling technician....if I am good at it.....6 figures is not out of the question....
    I need a new signature.....

Quote Originally Posted by solidsison View Post
    yes, for certian postitions we do offer salaries in the 100-200k range.

How is that possible?

We are a company that is agressive in the market, most companies see hard times while we have had our best year and have been in business for over 60 years...

We look for good guys and pay them well to keep them, but we have high expectations of them.

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by jdaug1 View Post
    Web,

Yea, I meant Johnson Controls.Here is a copy of the message.

Lol, I belive you, you didn't have to post a copy

What area are you in?

That might tell you something about the company, huh?

Closing big shops, while hiring at others? But who knows, we probably dont have all the info.....

What is your TESP?

I'm in MS here. I do miss sunny Ca. Best weather on the planet

Lol, I belive you, you didn't have to post a copy

What area are you in?

That might tell you something about the company, huh?

Closing big shops, while hiring at others? But who knows, we probably dont have all the info.....
    Old, Bald and Cranky

Quote Originally Posted by jdaug1 View Post
    I'm in MS here. I do miss sunny Ca. Best weather on the planet
    Lol, Im on the east coast now and like it much better!!!

What is your TESP?

Never been up the east coast. What area?

Lol, Im on the east coast now and like it much better!!!
    Old, Bald and Cranky

yes, for certian postitions we do offer salaries in the 100-200k range.

How is that possible?

We are a company that is agressive in the market, most companies see hard times while we have had our best year and have been in business for over 60 years...

We look for good guys and pay them well to keep them, but we have high expectations of them.

sh!t.....

you'd be payin me 7 figures

maybe 8 figures if you pay commision.....

I got dispatched to the wrong restaurant yesterday. Ran em up a $600 bill yesterday, returned today for an additional $1400, and will be returning next week for another $1800................and all at the "wrong" place.

Oh yeah, and I unfuked the office and went to the correct location yesterday afternoon. Sold them $400 worth of parts + labor. Just waiting on parts to come it.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    sh!t.....

you'd be payin me 7 figures

maybe 8 figures if you pay commision.....

I got dispatched to the wrong restaurant yesterday. Ran em up a $600 bill yesterday, returned today for an additional $1400, and will be returning next week for another $1800................and all at the "wrong" place.

Oh yeah, and I unfuked the office and went to the correct location yesterday afternoon. Sold them $400 worth of parts + labor. Just waiting on parts to come it.
    Don't hurt yourself patting your own back!! LOL!!

I don't think you have the right temperament for RESI sales.....

"Buy a furnace from me or I will firebomb your home" usually doesn't close the sale...
    I need a new signature.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast