Resturant job I did

Click on this link to see the pictures.
    http://grafrefrigeration.com/Blackhawk%20job.html
    This job took me all summer and I lost $ on it, but I an happy with the end result anyway. It was a learning experience for sure.

Thanks to LT Heating for jumping in and lending me a hand with duct work.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Lotta work and looks great!

Let's eat!

3 ten foot kitchen hoods, one dish washer hood. Two heated make up air units with control panels. (man we had to pull a lot of wire for the controls!)

Three Trane RTU's 5, 7, and 8 ton with economizers. Owners insisted on filtered returns.

The WIs I did not sell them, just did the install of the evaps condensers lines excetra. Used Ranco remote digital stats on the WIs.

Used Honneywell 8000s with remote sensors for the RTU's, located the stats in the back office.

Used those in line exhaust fans by Brawn for the bathrooms, man they are quiet at 280 CFM. Bathrooms have electric wall heat, and so dose the vestibule. Server bath is just a toilet and sink, has a standard bath exhaust fan, and one supply air.

I am glad it is done, next time I am going to sub out all the duct! Just too much work for a one man crew( although I did get part time help from my brother and my pop, but they have never been in this field of work) Wish I had time to make the line sets neater, but it was crunch time.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Not bad.

No pictures of the ductwork?

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Too busy at that point in the game to do it, and they put up the drop as soon as we were done hanging, did not even get sealed and taped, had to move tiles to do that, even had some take offs to finish after they had all the tile up. we were getting pushed something fierce for a while there.

Came out ok, all nice and tight, but not as pretty as one would like, a lot of wide and shallow duct to get the CFM and stay above the ceiling height they wanted. some was 12x34. PIA to hang.