East DFW contractor seeks employee/partner

I need someone to work with me , not for me. I am in business 18 months and doing well but I want someone to help me cover my back and expand the business. I have one great commercial account that butters my bread on both sides. I have accumulated several contacts, mostly good-intentioned dufuses and one trainable tech I am having a little trouble keeping busy. If you are a business-minded good tech with a wild-streak and a head to go for a working relationship with an employer that will pay a fair percent your actual worth, I am your man. Commercial customers only, no high ladders, quarterly PM job or no service-call priority. No residential.

If you want your own business, go for it. If you work with me, I might help you achieve that goal with our combined clientele in the future. We might have employees, you do the math. win/win.

I am just a man with a service-truck and tools looking for same. I have the advantage of licence, customers, business experience, insurance, and operating capitol of a mere 10k currently... two years ago I had not 20$ to my name.

Contact me for more information, the exact offer may not suit the expectation but I am flexible.

shoot me a pm with your contact info...i'm in dfw and am interested...
    Originally Posted by ladyfire3374:

"I used to wake up excited about the challenges of the day. Now the anticipation level is somewhere between a root canal and a colonoscopy."

Quote Originally Posted by hceptj View Post
    shoot me a pm with your contact info...i'm in dfw and am interested...
    Odd, but your contact info does not have the PM option. Site glitch? My e-mail is in my profile.

email & pm sent
    Originally Posted by ladyfire3374:

"I used to wake up excited about the challenges of the day. Now the anticipation level is somewhere between a root canal and a colonoscopy."