Difficulty finding apprenticeship

Hey everyone I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to recommend any solutions to my problem!

I currently work for a hvac company but they say that they have no available positions for apprenticeships, so im just accumulating work experience, yet there isnt much work anyways.

Does anyone know what the best way is to find an apprenticeship, im located in hamilton ontario, and have also applied to ua local 787/jtac

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pfaiazza View Post
    Hey everyone I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to recommend any solutions to my problem!

I currently work for a hvac company but they say that they have no available positions for apprenticeships, so im just accumulating work experience, yet there isnt much work anyways.

Does anyone know what the best way is to find an apprenticeship, im located in hamilton ontario, and have also applied to ua local 787/jtac

Thanks!
    Maybe get out of Ontario. In the beginning, you have to go where the money/work is.

I'm not sure what the work outlook is like in Ontario, but I encountered a similar situation in Chicago and decided to move out. I moved to the Southwest and couldn't be happier.