Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Media still trashing Palin

Media still trashing Palin, still trying to dig up or make up any story they can.

Palin is in the crosshairs because everyone knows that women advancing can only be accomplished by joining the left, everyone from the right is nothing but a traitor.

when you're on the bad side of the media, your clothes are "lavish spending", when you're on the good side like Michelle Obama, you are a "fashion icon"

I think you just might have this one wrong. It's mostly McCain's staffers and volunteers that are bringing things to light.
    My wife once said a couple months ago that Palan is one of the mean girls. I asked how's that. She said there are girls in school that are mean spirited and they carry it with them and Palan's one of them.
    From what I understand Palan has staffers charge stuff on their credit cards for her and on election day they began to ask how they would be reimbursed. On guy pot 40 grand on his card. I believe the story was in NewsWeek.
    Tracers work both ways.

just because the media says their source comes from the "McCain camp" doesn't mean it's true

The media is preparing for 2012. They will try their best to bury Palin now to keep her from coming back.

Agreed. They perceive her as a Christian conservative force to be reckoned with.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Its just typical Republican ideaology. Blame someone for your problems. I stated from the outset that Gov. Palin was a bad choice. but who believed me. Looks like I was right.
    while her accomplishments are admirable, she clashed with McCain minutes after her fame overtook his. The blame was expected, along with the outcome of the election.

Its just typical Republican ideaology. Blame someone for your problems.

I see nothing but opportunity. (And she was a good choice to balance JM's liberal being.)

while her accomplishments are admirable, she clashed with McCain minutes after her fame overtook his. The blame was expected, along with the outcome of the election.

Of course she clashed with JM. They are idealogical opposites.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Its just typical Republican ideaology. Blame someone for your problems.

I see nothing but opportunity. (And she was a good choice to balance JM's liberal being.)

Of course she clashed with JM. They are idealogical opposites.
    so you agree?

With...?

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    With...?
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Its just typical Republican ideaology. Blame someone for your problems. I stated from the outset that Gov. Palin was a bad choice. but who believed me. Looks like I was right.
    You sound like Michael Savage. I heard his rant the other day saying "See I was the first one to say it." Savage is a big fat idiot.

No one cares if you were right and BTW, you're not.

Palin brought life to McCain's camp. Now they're jumping ship and trying to find every little excuse for why the staffers aren't to blame.

McCain just isn't an electable guy. He's tried, he's pissed people off, he's just not pure Republican and the GOP is now where the Dem's were 4 years ago, wandering around looking for a leader. The Dem's finally united but the Republican's were lost w/o a leader.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    About...?

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast