Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Race Was Not An Issue

Funny to me how race was always on the back burner in this election with no one wanting to say anything that might be associated with playing the race card but as soon as he wins CNN has people quoting MLK and all of a sudden its a victory for a race and not the USA.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle5097668.ece

Next it will be Santa

there will be race conflicts until the end of time

Barry played the race card from day one. Everybody knows it...with the possible exception of Barry.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    Funny to me how race was always on the back burner in this election with no one wanting to say anything that might be associated with playing the race card but as soon as he wins CNN has people quoting MLK and all of a sudden its a victory for a race and not the USA.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle5097668.ece
    Next it will be Santa
    Race got him elected. All the Blacks turned out to vote for a Black man. Race was an issue and also a lot of Whites voted for him because he was Black also and that way they could help get rid of the "White guilt" which the leftest media has instilled on a daily basis for the last 45 years to a lot of gullible Whites.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I'm white and I've never felt guilty. I had nothing to do with buying slaves from black slave traders.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I'm white and I've never felt guilty.
    Me neither! were we supposed to fell guilty? I must have missed that.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Me neither! were we supposed to fell guilty? I must have missed that.
    yea, you owe compensation for your sins. me, i don't believe in the word.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    yea, you owe compensation for your sins. me, i don't believe in the word.

I
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Barry played the race card from day one. Everybody knows it...with the possible exception of Barry.
    Of course Obama played the race card. He even created the race issue by declaring himself to be Black just so he could play the race card.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama had his typical Whitey grandmother's demise implemented the night before the elections just to get a percentage of sympathy votes. Obama literally did anything and everything that would get him elected.

In a way, that may make him a good leader for us.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

What I think will be interesting is when (not if) folks of his race that thought they would get a free ride after voting him in... find out what really will happen...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What I think will be interesting is when (not if) folks of his race that thought they would get a free ride after voting him in... find out what really will happen...
    Obama hasn't got a chance with Black Americans. There will be those who are not going to receive the special treatment and freebies they think they are entitled to who will turn on Obama and there will be those who will start calling Obama a House slave whenever he works with Whiteys in DC.

It really is a shame that Obama is going to be turned on by the very race of people he decided to become one of during the presidential race. Maybe after a few years he'll go Michael Jackson White.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

SAD BUT TRUE .......... can't believe how many people I talked to were voting for Oboma being they felt if they didn't ..... it would be politically incorrect.

POLITICALLY INCORRECT .......... isn't that the definition of our government ??????

Seems it was the hidden message .......... only we can be racists if we dont vote their way.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Obama hasn't got a chance with Black Americans. There will be those who are not going to receive the special treatment and freebies they think they are entitled to...
    Bingo. Heck, he's not even squaring with those to whom he owes.

http://www.wthr.com/global/story.asp?s=9299280

Get used to it, people.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast