Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Aaah, the lib mindset...

is like a book...easy to read. Looks like Iran thought W was running again, too.

http://www.military.com/news/article...sh-defeat.html
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I still have to wonder what DEALS Obama made with our enemys while traveling overseas prior to the elections.
    He CLAIMED he was working on better relations, but I think there were DEALS made that should have been avoided.

Are you suspicious?
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Hate to pop your bubble, but Iran is a CONSERVATIVE country. Ran by CONSERVATIVE Muslim clerics. Be thankful we threw off the yoke of CONSERVATIVE Christians

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Hate to pop your bubble, but Iran is a CONSERVATIVE country. Ran by CONSERVATIVE Muslim clerics. Be thankful we threw off the yoke of CONSERVATIVE Christians
    Not exactly. They are a cultic government. Get over it.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Ill bite, WHY should I be thankful we threw off the YOKE of conservative Christians?
    I have NEVER considered Christianity a yoke, Christ promised freedom from sin, how is that a yoke?

For AC, anything greater than breathing is a yoke. And I'm not sure who reminds him to breathe.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    Ill bite, WHY should I be thankful we threw off the YOKE of conservative Christians?
    I have NEVER considered Christianity a yoke, Christ promised freedom from sin, how is that a yoke?
    its a yoke when fundamentalist practicing in his name try to impose their will on others

AC gets daily visits from the little old Baptist ladies down the street. They put a gun to his head theatening his life if he doesn't repent.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    AC gets daily visits from the little old Baptist ladies down the street. They put a gun to his head theatening his life if he doesn't repent.
    Lately, its been pairs a Mormons. But after 30 minutes on the porch , they leave, never to return.

its a yoke when fundamentalist practicing in his name try to impose their will on others
    Do you mean that when gays and lesbians want US to accept and embrace their actions that THEY are placing a yoke on the rest of us because we do NOT want our children to accept or become like them?

Do you mean that when gays and lesbians want US to accept and embrace their actions that THEY are placing a yoke on the rest of us because we do NOT want our children to accept or become like them?
    yes I do, nothing hypocritical about me

I still have to wonder what DEALS Obama made with our enemys while traveling overseas prior to the elections.
    He CLAIMED he was working on better relations, but I think there were DEALS made that should have been avoided.

Are you suspicious?
    You have absolutely no way of knowing anything you posted. When people believe things without evidence they need more meds.
    What makes you think DEALS were made is called paranoia unless all you were doing was an attempt to damage a man's character.
    But most know paranoia is the engine that drives right wing nuts anyway.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Lately, its been pairs a Mormons. But after 30 minutes on the porch , they leave, never to return.
    Takes you 30 minutes... Takes me about 30 seconds to politely explain that I am not interested... they are all smiles and thank me for my time... and do not come back.

You need a life; then you would not spend 30 minutes on the porch talking to folks...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast