Take heart, the end is in sight

I, for one, believe that the election of Barak Obama could very well be a blessing in disguise for conservatives.

When he starts trying to get things like his "economic policy" (a.k.a. spreading the wealth), his as yet unknown gun control policies (all we know for sure is that he is rabidly anti-second amendment), etc. When the consequences of these policies began to appear, it is my earnest hope that the voting public will finally see past the campaign rhetoric (a.k.a. lies) and realize what liberals are all about. I pray it all takes place in time to vote conservatives back into a solid majority in Congress in 2010.

If that does happen, we will just have to deal with what he does in the next two years as punishment for not paying attention before the election and do what we can to reverse it.

How many years has gun control and abortion and all these other issues been debated? How many years have we debated taxes?

What has changed?

I think some issues are just used to get people excited. I dont think the govenment is comming to my house anytime soon to take my guns.

Let's not forget that both houses of congress are democrat majority too. Effectively, there probly will be no veto power excercised to keep the liberals reigned in. Add to that the two Supreme Court Justices just itching to retire with a liberal congress / president to nominate new ones...

Look at how far the morals of this country slid when Clinton was in. I suspect we'll only pick up speed now.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Quote Originally Posted by TB View Post
    Let's not forget that both houses of congress are democrat majority too. Effectively, there probly will be no veto power excercised to keep the liberals reigned in. Add to that the two Supreme Court Justices just itching to retire with a liberal congress / president to nominate new ones...

Look at how far the morals of this country slid when Clinton was in. I suspect we'll only pick up speed now.
    Ah yes, eat your hearts out, but it's only fair now we can spreas your wealth
    among the employees.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun8 View Post
    Ah yes, eat your hearts out, but it's only fair now we can spreas your wealth
    among the employees.
    You are joking dude!