Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Controls Forum Rules
11-05-2008, 03:25 AM #1Controls Committee
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
Controls Forum Rules
Below are the new rules of the Controls Forum. Please read them over carefully so you will have a clear understanding of them. Please be aware that the HVAC-Talk Forum Rules still apply, the Controls Forum Rules are in addition to them and may be added to at any time.
We on the Controls Forum Committee will maintain a positive and informative environment on this “public” forum. With that said, when we ask for things to be “toned down” on a heated topic/other, we expect just that. Uncooperative results will find posts deleted and possibly posting privileges suspended or revoked.
1) This is an open public area of the site. No Pricing Is Allowed within the Controls Forum.
2) Keep your discussions civil, and treat other members with respect. If you feel yourself getting mad, back away from the computer until you cool off. We encourage debate and discussion, but it must be kept within reasonable standards.
3) Posting information to intentionally harm someone or equipment will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity of this offense you may be warned and put on probation or banned from this site.
4) Language - this is not a locker room, foul language or dirty comments will not be tolerated in the Controls Forum. Language that is inappropriate may cause your post to be deleted or edited.
5) All complaints/concerns/requests that are specific to the Controls Forum in general shall go through the Controls Committee, not individuals on the committee.
6) Any poster who has received a caution, an edit, or a disciplinary action from the CFC (Controls Forum Committee), may challenge our action once and once only for further CFC review by e-mailing us at Controls Committee . After having heard his/her case in the appeal, the final decision will be rendered without further discussion. Any argument/disagreement/reference to the final decision, or reference to said proceedings on the forum will subject the challenger to possible Administrator sanctions. All discussions between the CFC and violator will take place via email. No discussion concerning the initial action or any following discussion/actions will take place on the forum...period.
Last edited by Dad; 11-07-2008 at 10:22 PM.