Wichita KS Area companies

Does anyone know of a good company to work for in the wichita KS area. I am looking at moving there and have no idea about the companies there. I have 7.5 yrs exp. and am NATE certified. any help would be appreciated.

7.5 yrs in what end of the buisness? We will be posting a job opening for a HVAC/R mech. here real soon. This is the Robert J. Dole medical center here in Wichita. The pay is right with the local companies and the benifits are great. Also would help if you have any prior military. We cover a big field of different equipt. and alot of controls issues so just curious what background experiance ya got.

I use to do some work at that hospital when I worked at Carrier. Did you ever go with a main central plant?

No, still using separate air cooled chillers for each of the buildings. We have gone with strickly Trane the last few years so most of our Carriers are gone. I cant say why exactly but our closest Carrier rep is in Kansas City and its like pulling teeth to get any help from them. Also we had a couple of the 30gn100 chillers that I bet I changed 20 cond.fan motors on in the last 3 years. The units were changed out a couple months ago. Thank God.

Honeywell and Trane both have offices there check out their websites and see about current openings. Good luck brother !!!!