Thank you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16

Thread: Thank you

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,329

    Thank you

    Thank you to all of you CHRISTIAN voters who voted against GODS will?
    UA Local 141

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,355
    What????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    DFW Metroplex
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by mallron View Post
    What????

    X 2

    I thought maybe it was just me that didn't get it...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston,Tx.
    Posts
    15,787
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    X 2

    I thought maybe it was just me that didn't get it...
    Me no get it either.....I wonder if he does?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

    "Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    DFW Metroplex
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Me no get it either.....I wonder if he does?
    Maybe he's got a direct line to God...how else would he know what His will is in regards to the 2008 election?

    .....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    2,504
    I get it...


    you voted. therefore you are wrong. better luck next time















    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.


    If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

    If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,168
    Moved into ARP Forum.
    For future reference threads of this nature belong in the ARP Forum.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    east kansas
    Posts
    8,024
    I didn't get it either.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by berg2666 View Post
    Thank you to all of you CHRISTIAN voters who voted against GODS will?
    Sorry guy, this makes ne sense at all.
    Unless the god he's talking about is Louis Farakhans's messiah.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vero Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,669
    After what just happened I totally get what the OP is saying.

    Jeremiah Wright is obviously a prophet of the highest order because he called it:

    "America's chickens have come home to roost" and "God damn America"

    This election should serve as the fullfilment of these great prophecies...
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kletty View Post
    After what just happened I totally get what the OP is saying.

    Jeremiah Wright is obviously a prophet of the highest order because he called it:

    "America's chickens have come home to roost" and "God damn America"

    This election should serve as the fullfilment of these great prophecies...
    I think you summed it up pretty good Richard.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vero Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,669
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I think you summed it up pretty good Richard.
    I hope I did. And thank you for your input on these threads.
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    I think he is referring to the fact that God chooses national leaders. We, as a nation, have become so evil in our desires that God is giving us over to our evil desires and so BO is "the man".

    Hang on tight. It's gonna be a rough ride.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event