Thread: Barrack wins?

Barrack wins?

How can news organizations project a winner of a state when less than 1% of the precincts have been counted? At 8:30 PM Fox (the last to do so) called PA a loss for McCain and a few minutes later they called OH for Obama also with less than 1% counted.

Karl Rove says basically that Barrack has won, GOD help our Nation.

I may just go shoot myself now!

Look at New Mexico, McCain is winning but msnbc has flagged it blue and already given the 5 electoral votes to Obama...

Statistical analysis is an amazing subject...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    Statistical analysis is an amazing subject...

Yes it is and we in this business should know that pretty well.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

I'm waiting....waiting for the weight challenged lady to exercise her vocal pipes.

Sure, it doesn't look good with all this 'projecting'...I remember my history lessons and a newspaper about Dewey too though....
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I also remember a few years back that the MEDIA projected FLORIDA one way, then the other, then back again, then they were afraid to project any decision, then they FOUGHT and FOUGHT over any results that came in...

I realy dont like the way things are turning out.
    Popular vote is close, electoral outcome POOR.
    It is looking even worse for the economy and TAXES than the vote shows....

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    How can news organizations project a winner of a state when less than 1% of the precincts have been counted? At 8:30 PM Fox (the last to do so) called PA a loss for McCain and a few minutes later they called OH for Obama also with less than 1% counted.
    It's called voter manipulation.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

For all the bluster and pose that the left makes about fairness in broadcasting, what about the obvious manipulation (as Bootlen also said) of those in the Western U.S. by calling Eastern races

I mean, what about "interstate commerce" and the fanatical desire by the left to regulate it. Oh yeah, only when their "little guy" objects I guess

Besides, the media is a willing partner in this. They can hardly wait to call it, regardless of how that affects the political process. There is money to be made by calling it first
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

He won by a landslide. Thank Bush and all of the sorry*#$ decisions he made in order for that to happen. It wasn't even close.

r404a

Anyone that actually paid attention in school and is somewhat intelligent is very nervous right now as to what might happen to the economy , the others .... well ... they are cheering and bragging about all the free gov stuff thats going to come