Hmm Keep the Change Obama.

All that money that Obama spent and McCain is running next to him in the polls.

Must be that experience , vs The Change!

I think Obama can keep the change, and we will have allot more money in our pockets.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

You know, Mr Obama got that money from somewhere...

And in my 50+ years, I have noticed that EVERY politician ever elected payed favors to the folks that provided the $$$ to elect them...

I wonder where Mr Obama got all that money, and I wonder who he owes favors to???

You think the news media should be asking (and investigating) that question of both candidates BEFORE the election??? I do.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    You know, Mr Obama got that money from somewhere...

I wonder where Mr Obama got all that money, and I wonder who he owes favors to???
    Im gonna say they start with M ... and ends with uslim ...

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Im gonna say they start with M ... and ends with uslim ...
    Funny you should say that, a NYT reporter did the research and published their findings back in September, they came up with the same conclusions...

However:

If we believe in what this country stands for, we need to stand behind the new folks... They will self distruct on their own.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Poor McCain .......

took the PUBIC'S(YOUR) money instead of financing his own campaign. I feel so sorry for him.......not. That's a decision HE made....he could have opted not to take it. Cindy could have financed the campaign by herself.He's just upset at how much $$$ was thrown at Obama....then of course it's all Muslim/terrorist money. Sure it is. He had union support.....the funds would come.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/...ing/index.html
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Deception, and the destruction that results are only complete when folks will not listen.

I am sure the German folks did not know what they were voting for in the 1930's. They were in an economic mess after a failed war, all they wanted change... they sure got it.

It is hard to admit one is wrong, I have tasted that bitter pill before... but I also have lived a lot of years and seen a lot of things others have not... long enough to know that things are not what they appear to be.

Lets see what time proves things to be.

Meanwhile, folks can gloat... but lets see if their new found hero does any better than the previous new found hero...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Meanwhile, folks can gloat... but lets see if their new found hero does any better than the previous new found hero...
    The previous new found hero did really well....Reagan. I know you weren't talking about "W", or I hope not.......

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    The previous new found hero did really well....Reagan. I know you weren't talking about "W", or I hope not.......
    Actually Smokie, I was referring to the concept of hero worship by the voters. IMO politicians do not fix things, we fix things.

It amazes me how childish folks are when it comes to politics (the author of this post included).

However, what really leaves me wondering is how they seem to never learn... (what I am saying is that folks vote for the same things again and again, only to be screwed by politicians again and again).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Actually Smokie, I was referring to the concept of hero worship by the voters. IMO politicians do not fix things, we fix things.
    I agree to a point, you have to help yourself. However, politicians giving incentives for jobs to be shipped overseas can have a tremendous influence on "fixing" things here or not.

However, what really leaves me wondering is how they seem to never learn... (what I am saying is that folks vote for the same things again and again, only to be screwed by politicians again and again).
    There's no choice there. Politicians are liers, everyone of them. As long as we have our political system and not a dictatorship, the blame will be pointed between the parties, and the better lier will win elections. I'd rather vote for a lier than not vote when many people have died so that I can. JMO.

I agree to a point, you have to help yourself. However, politicians giving incentives for jobs to be shipped overseas can have a tremendous influence on "fixing" things here or not.
    My studies of history suggest that we were in an 'up' phase of a business cycle. The other side of jobs going overseas (temporarily), was/is that we got a lot of toys for a cheap price... not that I am saying the toys were worth it, but that was one thing that did happen. The manufacturing costs of those toys would have been waaay too high in the USA.

There's no choice there. Politicians are liers, everyone of them. As long as we have our political system and not a dictatorship, the blame will be pointed between the parties, and the better lier will win elections. I'd rather vote for a lier than not vote when many people have died so that I can. JMO.
    I agree that all pols (politicians) are liers. And I think you are spot on that the freedom to vote for whomever I choose is a right that should be protected!!! And I agree that the biggest liar usually wins (wonder what that means about the election yesterday)... but; the reason IMO is that we have this problem of thinking we will get something for nothing... if we all distrusted the pols (or only folks wise enough to understand were voting), well perhaps liers would not be the ones that got elected, and the bigger liers would not be the ones glorified by the system.

Either way we look at it, we have a new system now... lets see if we can make a go of the 'new' and leave the 'old' behind us.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Not just politicans got us here but greed, coruption and not taking responsiblty for our actions. We have not taken an active part in our Country except for voting. Time to get off the couch, turn the TV off and do something and that includes me.I'll be praying for our Country and our leaders, they need GODS help.