Comm'l Service Dept. Manager - Southern NJ

We are a relatively new business (approx. 1yr old) currently performing commercial / industrial installation work. The demand for our service work is increasing and our current resources are limited. We are looking for a talented individual to build a service group from the ground up. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the service department’s development.

The ideal person will have the technical skills to serve our existing customer base and the relationship skills to help grow it. In return for your talents, there is the opportunity for ownership in the business in addition to compensation. This is a rare opportunity for the right individual.

Have questions or interested in learning more? Contact me via e-mail – addy is in my profile.

job opening

am interested in the positon contact me at basser44@comcast.net with fax number and I will get you my resume

Have you any interest in developing a relationship with a service provider to get you over the hump?

no, they are needed

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    Have you any interest in developing a relationship with a service provider to get you over the hump?
    Not at this time. Thank you for the offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by basser44 View Post
    am interested in the positon contact me at basser44@comcast.net with fax number and I will get you my resume
    Check your mail